What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Toyota Celica went out of production in 2006, but nah apparently you can still buy brand new ones in Bangladesh for a Million dollars apparently :rofl:

That's why I used the word 'would'! Better search for your glasses before farting here! :crazy:

Oh you said "would" and what the fook is that suppose to tell me? In what hypothetical world of yours would a shyte box Celica cost a Million dollars? Please do explain? :rofl:

hahaha check our tax rates on imported cars! :enjoy:

Probably smells so bad to him because he eats too much it looks like (and theres a cloud of fat smell lingering around him at all times).

Besides his numbers seem way off, is Bombay really that much worse than the average improved urban sanitation rate of India which was 63% in 2014?

Improved sanitation facilities, urban (% of urban population with access) | Data | Table

Bangladesh at 57% looks like, so Dhaka smells worse? o_O

That was a joke yaar - chillax .....

God - can't even make a good bathroom joke, and that too from an Indian himself :-)

The last model of Toyota Celica used to retail for around $20,000. So for it to cost a $800,000 Bangladesh would need to have an import tax of 4000%. :rofl:

In the Asian market (excluding Japan), they used to cost about $100,000; add 800% tax to that and it would be around $800,000. :rolleyes:

In the Asian market (excluding Japan), they used to cost about $100,000; add 800% tax to that and it would be around $800,000. :rolleyes:

lmao what Asian market would that be ? If a Celica is selling for $100,000 in a country, it would mean that country has a very high import duty itself, so why the fook would a Bangladeshi want to import a Celica from a country where it costs $100,000? Do you know how retarded that is?Its like importing a Ford Mustang from India, when you have the option of importing a perfectly good one from its home country America!:rofl:

And the Celicas came with 1.8L engine, so the import tax wouldn't be 800% anyways.

Kindly stop making a fool out of yourself, just admit that you got carried away with your bragging.

lmao what Asian market would that be ? If a Celica is selling for $100,000 in a country, it would mean that country has a very high import duty itself, so why the fook would a Bangladeshi want to import a Celica from a country where it costs $100,000? Do you know how retarded that is?Its like importing a Ford Mustang from India, when you have the option of importing a perfectly good one from its home country America!:rofl:

And the Celicas came with 1.8L engine, so the import tax wouldn't be 800% anyways.

Kindly stop making a fool out of yourself, just admit that you got carried away with your bragging.

No, you quoted the price of Celica in the Japanese market, they don't sell them at the same price to others. The price I quoted was for the Asian market excluding the duties.

Kindly stop quoting me if you're not interested in others opinions.

No, you quoted the price of Celica in the Japanese market, they don't sell them at the same price to others. The price I quoted was for the Asian market excluding the duties.

Kindly stop quoting me if you're not interested in others opinions.

Which market is that? Australian Market Celica used to go for $35000-$40,000 AUD. Just tell me which Asian market did it sell for $100,000 :lol:

There is hardly any opinion here, we are talking facts here, and the facts you came up with seemed to have been pulled out of your backside.

Which market is that? Australian Market Celica used to go for $35000-$40,000 AUD. Just tell me which Asian market did it sell for $100,000 :lol:

There is hardly any opinion here, we are talking facts here, and the facts you came up with seemed to have been pulled out of your backside.

Australia is in Asia? Wow :lol:

I have showed all proper facts, the only BS facts here are posted by you to meaninglessly extend your trolling. :lol:

Australia is in Asia? Wow :lol:

I have showed all proper facts, the only BS facts here are posted by you to meaninglessly extend your trolling. :lol:

Yes it is, as far as automotive industry is considered.

You are yet to name the Asian country where a new Celica retailed for $100,000 and why would a Bangladeshi be stupid enough to import a car from that country.

Yes it is, as far as automotive industry is considered.

You are yet to name the Asian country where a new Celica retailed for $100,000 and why would a Bangladeshi be stupid enough to import a car from that country.

Asian market means Asian market. It's not upon the Bangladeshis, Japan would sell at that price. Period.

Asian market means Asian market. It's not upon the Bangladeshis, Japan would sell at that price. Period.

If you are importing it, wouldn't you import it from Japan itself and not other Asian countries? :lol:

And anyways outside Japan, in Asia Pacific, the Celica was only sold in Australia and New Zealand. Just back up your claim that a Toyota Celica retailed for a price of $100,000 and I d be happy to concede.

Back
Top Bottom