What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

We don't even bother about numerous mid-rise buildings in Kolkata, and I don't even have a count of the numerous shopping malls and multiplexes that we have, some Bangladeshis are posting these here...it's easy for them...only a handful they have...:(

You can check a list of the completed, under construction, and upcoming high-rises in Kolkata here: List of tallest buildings in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a CGI is just thin air unless it is actually coming up on the ground...:)

@Bilal9 Also check these links! :)

Kolkata Vertical Limit - Tall buildings Guide - SkyscraperCity

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Kolkata Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity

Kolkata - SkyscraperCity

SkyscraperCity - Threads Tagged with kolkata

tall and beautiful buildings in kolkata - Google Search

:)
Enjoy these achievements while they last. With over 35 years of communist rule and Mamata in office this is as far as development Kolkata will get.
:devil:

We have grown in spite of them, that shows our resilience...!! :D
That may be, but we're growing faster. And catching up. Expect the next Bengali renaissance to be dominated by the East. :-)

We don't even bother about numerous mid-rise buildings in Kolkata, and I don't even have a count of the numerous shopping malls and multiplexes that we have, some Bangladeshis are posting these here...it's easy for them...only a handful they have...:(

You can check a list of the completed, under construction, and upcoming high-rises in Kolkata here: List of tallest buildings in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a CGI is just thin air unless it is actually coming up on the ground...:)

@Bilal9 Also check these links! :)

Kolkata Vertical Limit - Tall buildings Guide - SkyscraperCity

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Kolkata Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity

Kolkata - SkyscraperCity

SkyscraperCity - Threads Tagged with kolkata

tall and beautiful buildings in kolkata - Google Search

:)

বাংলাদেশীরা সবাই বড় করে হাত তালি দাও তো? রায় বাবু কে খুশি কর :-)

কলিকাতার উন্নতি হইলে আমাদের ক্ষতি কি? আম্রা ভালো হোটেলে থাকব, সস্তায় ভালো খাব, সস্তায় মা বোনদের শাড়ী গয়না কিনে দেয়া যাবে।

We have grown in spite of them, that shows our resilience...!! :D

That growth came from the private sector - i.e. mostly IT and back office jobs. It has nothing to do with government or communism. Back office workers don't call for bandhs.

Many college buildings here are better than these! :D

Durgapur, Asansol, Shiliguri, and half a dozen other cities in Bengal beats Chittagong hands down. :pop:

Then post some pics from other cities. You only have Kolkata to talk about. BD atleast has two mega cities, Dhaka and Chittagong. You only have Kolkata. Other cities of yours are not even comparable to villages of Bangladesh. :pop:

বাংলাদেশীরা সবাই বড় করে হাত তালি দাও তো? রায় বাবু কে খুশি কর :-)

কলিকাতার উন্নতি হইলে আমাদের ক্ষতি কি? আম্রা ভালো হোটেলে থাকব, সস্তায় ভালো খাব, সস্তায় মা বোনদের শাড়ী গয়না কিনে দেয়া যাবে।

@Bilal9 astra failya haat tuilya aatmasamarpan korse....! :whistle: :D

Then post some pics from other cities. You only have Kolkata to talk about. BD atleast has two mega cities, Dhaka and Chittagong. You only have Kolkata. Other cities of yours are not even comparable to villages of Bangladesh. :pop:

I will, in the evening, pics of the city where I spent my childhood. :)

@Bilal9 astra failya haat tuilya aatmasamarpan korse....! :whistle: :D

Astra ki kono kaley amar hatey chhilo?

Tobey tomar Dhaka aisha ekbar ghuira jawa dorkar.

Tomar bhool bhangbey....

Render ar photo diya shobkichu ter pawa jaina.

Nijer chokhey dekha lagey...

You have to have some basic idea about how buildings come up in the subcontinent.

in India
47.jpg

In Pakstan

251931,xcitefun-the-centaurus-islamabad-3.jpg

In China
wer.jpg

even in Cambodia
2-metal-drop-killed-woman.jpg

even in Myanmar
20150601_myanmar_condo1_article_main_image.jpg

seem u may be a professional in that field.. So tell me what kind of tech do u use in that Building constructing without any activities , any cranes ( just used man power..?) ?? will power or tech from alien..? LOL

seem u may be a professional in that field.. So tell me what kind of tech do u use in that Building constructing without any activities , any cranes ( just used man power..?) ?? will power or tech from alien..? LOL

Look closely in that pic. 2 cranes are mounted on roof top. This is how mid rise buildings are made in BD. Outside Dhaka I dont think enough safety measures are taken like netting. In high rise structures you will find those bigger cranes.

Look closely in that pic. 2 cranes are mounted on roof top. This is how mid rise buildings are made in BD. Outside Dhaka I dont think enough safety measures are taken like netting. In high rise structures you will find those bigger cranes.

Oops..!! that's cranes..? seem too weak to carry even some bricks.. but ok.. :D

Back
Top Bottom