In Pakstan

View attachment 255000

In China
View attachment 255001

even in Cambodia
View attachment 255002

even in Myanmar
View attachment 255007

seem u may be a professional in that field.. So tell me what kind of tech do u use in that Building constructing without any activities , any cranes ( just used man power..?) ?? will power or tech from alien..? LOL

These are not crane actually, but a trass mounted pulley to pull the material to the roof. Due to space constraint in Dhaka the developer rather use a smaller trass which is mounted in the roof top and pull the material up with the motor on the ground. They also use concrete pump which pump the soft concrete with a kind of plastic pipes to the top.

5-DT-(1).jpg

unknownbuilding231.jpg

Last edited:
Primitive civil engineering in Bangladesh. :P

These are not crane actually, but a trass mounted pulley to pull the material to the roof. Due to space constraint in Dhaka the developer rather use a smaller trass which is mounted in the roof top and pull the material up with the motor on the ground. They also use concrete pump which pump the soft concrete with a kind of plastic pipes to the top.

5-DT-(1).jpg

unknownbuilding231.jpg

ohh..!! i seee.

বাংলাদেশীরা সবাই বড় করে হাত তালি দাও তো? রায় বাবু কে খুশি কর :-)

কলিকাতার উন্নতি হইলে আমাদের ক্ষতি কি? আম্রা ভালো হোটেলে থাকব, সস্তায় ভালো খাব, সস্তায় মা বোনদের শাড়ী গয়না কিনে দেয়া যাবে।

That growth came from the private sector - i.e. mostly IT and back office jobs. It has nothing to do with government or communism. Back office workers don't call for bandhs.
Bah Bilal bhai,tumi toh amar mon jite nile,erokom manoshikota jodi sob Bangladeshi bhai der modhye thake tahole toh amader modhye kono jhamelai r hobe na:tup::tup::D.Amio chai Bangladesh unnoti koruk r amra sobai mile mishe bhalo bhabe protibeshir moto taki:cheers:

in India
View attachment 254999

In Pakstan

View attachment 255000

In China
View attachment 255001

even in Cambodia
View attachment 255002

even in Myanmar
View attachment 255007

seem u may be a professional in that field.. So tell me what kind of tech do u use in that Building constructing without any activities , any cranes ( just used man power..?) ?? will power or tech from alien..? LOL

You are showing buildings that are above a certain height (say around 20 stories or higher).

Typically cranes are only used to speed up construction by lifting materials. But crane is not essential. You can have freight elevators or even human labor (which is cheap in our country).

Scaffolding can be bamboo as well instead of iron pipes and rods. Bamboo is always cheaper and it works great. Reusable too. Whatever holds up your cement ceiling while it dries is fine. In Myanmar I'm sure they used Bamboo for scaffolding before recent times (2000 onward). Please ask any civil engineer in your country.

Bah Bilal bhai,tumi toh amar mon jite nile,erokom manoshikota jodi sob Bangladeshi bhai der modhye thake tahole toh amader modhye kono jhamelai r hobe na:tup::tup::D.Amio chai Bangladesh unnoti koruk r amra sobai mile mishe bhalo bhabe protibeshir moto taki:cheers:

খামোকা মারামারি করে কি লাভ ? তুমি আমি চাকরি করি - দুটো পয়সা কামাই। কিন্তু ক্ষমতা আমাদের হাতে নেই। ক্ষমতা সব কোটিপতিদের আর corrupt politician দের হাতে। ওরা আমাদের-কে manipulate করে ফায়দা লোটে আর আমাদেরকে cannon fodder বানায়।

যে সমরাস্ত্র আর নিউক্লিয়ার পাওয়ার নিয়ে বড়াই করি, তাতে আমাদের অংশীদারীত্ত কতটুকু? আসলে নিছক সামরিক দেশপ্রেম হলো আহাম্মুকির উল্টোপিঠ। নিজেদের অনেক important ভাবতেই ভালো লাগে। narcisism হলো একটা drug। একবার taste পেলে তা থেকে নিস্তার নেই। আর দলাদলি আমাদের উপমহাদেশের লোকেদের একটা খুব খারাপ স্বভাব।

যদি সত্যিকারের দেশপ্রেম থাকে তাহলে গরিব দুখীর জন্য কিছু একটা করতে হয় । যেমনটা ইউনুস সাহেব করেছেন। আমাদের দুদেশে এখনো কত লোক না খেয়ে বিনা চিকিথসায় মরে যায়। ওগুলো আমাদের priority হওয়া উচিত।

আমরা এখানে সময় নষ্ট করি ঠিক-ই কিন্তু কোনো ভালো কাজে নয় ।

You are showing buildings that are above a certain height (say around 20 stories or higher).

Typically cranes are only used to speed up construction by lifting materials. But crane is not essential. You can have freight elevators or even human labor (which is cheap in our country).

Scaffolding can be bamboo as well instead of iron pipes and rods. Bamboo is always cheaper and it works great. Reusable too. Whatever holds up your cement ceiling while it dries is fine. In Myanmar I'm sure they used Bamboo for scaffolding before recent times (2000 onward). Please ask any civil engineer in your country.

খামোকা মারামারি করে কি লাভ ? তুমি আমি চাকরি করি - দুটো পয়সা কামাই। কিন্তু ক্ষমতা আমাদের হাতে নেই। ক্ষমতা সব কোটিপতিদের আর corrupt politician দের হাতে। ওরা আমাদের-কে manipulate করে ফায়দা লোটে আর আমাদেরকে cannon fodder বানায়।

যে সমরাস্ত্র আর নিউক্লিয়ার পাওয়ার নিয়ে বড়াই করি, তাতে আমাদের অংশীদারীত্ত কতটুকু? আসলে নিছক সামরিক দেশপ্রেম হলো আহাম্মুকির উল্টোপিঠ। নিজেদের অনেক important ভাবতেই ভালো লাগে। narcisism হলো একটা drug। একবার taste পেলে তা থেকে নিস্তার নেই। আর দলাদলি আমাদের উপমহাদেশের লোকেদের একটা খুব খারাপ স্বভাব।

যদি সত্যিকারের দেশপ্রেম থাকে তাহলে গরিব দুখীর জন্য কিছু একটা করতে হয় । যেমনটা ইউনুস সাহেব করেছেন। আমাদের দুদেশে এখনো কত লোক না খেয়ে বিনা চিকিথসায় মরে যায়। ওগুলো আমাদের priority হওয়া উচিত।

আমরা এখানে সময় নষ্ট করি ঠিক-ই কিন্তু কোনো ভালো কাজে নয় ।
Ami puro 100% ekmot apnar chintadharar sathe:tup::tup:.Sotti kotha bolte amader duto deshei ei muhurte Yunus saheb er moto kichu poropokari manusher proyojon.Enarai parben amader desh guli theke daridra puropuri nirmul korte:-)

well.. that project is also not tiny project.. ( about 10 stories and at least 20000 sq-ft ).. just wondering heavy material like steels also carried by labor force up to 10 stories coz i didn't see any freight elevator in this project as well.. or even using mobile cranes would be taken more time coz it has limitation of carrying heavy materials..

and no offence to ur bamboo.. we also used it in some medium and small projects so far. :D

Sabbonash korse....eto bhalobasabasir chote thread khan mathe mara jaibo dekhsi...:(

well.. that project is also not tiny project.. ( about 10 stories and at least 20000 sq-ft ).. just wondering heavy material like steels also carried by labor force up to 10 stories coz i didn't see any freight elevator in this project as well.. or even using mobile cranes would be taken more time coz it has limitation of carrying heavy materials..

and no offence to ur bamboo.. we also used it in some medium and small projects so far. :D

5-DT-(1).jpg

See the pulley. thats how they lift most of the materials, same as your so called crane only different mechanism.

Kolkata Airport

7qg1.jpg

62_full.jpg

Chittagong ?
Whats the age of this airport?
The age of our's around more then 30years
There should be some boundaries of comparison
Your dad can't run as faster as you so
Yougotta understand these little thing otherwise i have no words to say
You can say anything you want about its look then capabilities but before that you should realize its too old

Whats the age of this airport?
The age of our's around more then 30years
There should be some boundaries of comparison
Your dad can't run as faster as you so
Yougotta understand these little thing otherwise i have no words to say
You can say anything you want about its look then capabilities but before that you should realize its too old

In short, ours is better. And that's the whole point. :D

I have got some photos of luxury cars in Chittagong, will be uploading soon! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom