What's new

Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she just fired off a SCUD at Blademaster over at CDF and he retalliated. Boy, is this going to be fun.

Col,
CDF is up and running? cudnt use my old username/passwd? :(

You will have to re-register. We lost the old database (25 gigabytes!!!!). We'll put it back up as read only once we can figure out what's the best interface.

i been in CDF before.... is the most borest forum i ever seen in my life, however they do have good info.... anyway i got banned..... lol

master_fx said:
i been in CDF before.... is the most borest forum i ever seen in my life, however they do have good info.... anyway i got banned..... lol

CDF? is it canadian defence forum?

China-Defense.com Forum - it WAS the largest English based web forum in the world. Hopefully will be again when we put the old database back up.

Officer of Engineers said:
Well, she just fired off a SCUD at Blademaster over at CDF and he retalliated. Boy, is this going to be fun.

Jana in the jaw of Blademaster...god I've to see that, this IS going to be fun..:cheesy:

Neo said:
Jana in the jaw of Blademaster...god I've to see that, this IS going to be fun..:cheesy:

now there is gona be a battle between neo and blademster:bat: . The winner will get the friendship of janaaaa:biggrin: .

Owais said:
now there is gona be a battle between neo and blademster:bat: . The winner will get the friendship of janaaaa:biggrin: .

Who said I needed a battle ...? ;)

Neo said:
Two mods have already jumped into that thread and I'm watching them like a hawk.

Neo said:

Blad was on burner there :biggrin: :biggrin:
see heat of Jana :lol:

Tigress Hill :D sorry sir i forgott that

BTW Sir you like Asma Jehangir :cheesy: Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkhhhhhh

Where is Sir Officer ?
can anyone tell me what happens to a thread when it is burned toooo much hehehehe imean when a thread is hot there it is shown as burning while when its red hot with a black spot but what if its burned to ashes ehehheheheh hope they dont close it :biggrin:

I wont mention but since I like Asma, there is a jingo in this forum who will jump and will label me as an Ahmediya! :shock:

why are you conveniently forgetting I like Sherry also? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom