What's new

Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir i had heard that i havent read the news so i cant comment.

Im subscribe to this newspaper online but forgot the pass word.

Well Sir men cant see a female brave enough to question them.

i myself had many scuffles with even known people :P
Two days back an MMA (NWFP) Provincial Minister just gave a very angry look when i question him at a seminar, he just left the venue hahhahahahha

So what were you talking about? I was about to reply you in other thread, but you editted out! :D

So what were you talking about? I was about to reply you in other thread, but you editted out! :D

Oaye Webby u too brutus i was away for dew days and you guys make new bonds and also starred chit chat :angry:

yes i was posting that im back so back to ur previous postion :D
And im going to post abt my arivval in my own thread Jana ok :angry:

Jana thread is renamed to Anika Shahpar! :D

I am joking this is the same thread. Just changed it to Chit-Chat. So what is going on? Tell us about your arrival. :agree:

I can't wait. :eek:

Webby the vested elements had done their work. Come on guys why you are so lazy let PFF be the same beaming and glowing.

And kindly ask Asim to contact me ? hez much impressed by the enemy under cover :)

Asim i dint know you are so eager to earn money at the expense of ur country :eek: :eek:

And kindly ask Asim to contact me ? hez much impressed by the enemy under cover :)
Or is it the other way around? :partay:

Asim i dint know you are so eager to earn money at the expense of ur country :eek: :eek:
Huh?
As far as I know Asim is not a double agent. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom