What's new

Chinese woman shot dead in Pakistan city

Inallahe wa ina ilehey rajeoon... rest in peace... may God bless them and give patience n strenght to their loved ones.. May these bastard terrorists die...

@indians... nice browny point scoring thread... way to go with your disgusting mentality..@ the twep who made disgusting jokes abt the dead... son stop sniffing too much garlic curry and go see a shrink.

Its a fact that she is killed on Pakistani soil, in a most troubled province, by some cowards, for some unknown agendas, so its really premature thing to say that our enemies are behind all this. We must concentrate to put our house in order so that these unfortunate incidents can be avoided. Killing a foreigner is a greatest sin, specially for Pakistan who is at the verge of international alienation right now, so as concerned Pakistanis we must and should condemn these coward acts. May her soul Rest In Peace Always.

R.i.p the dead.I dont see any foreign hand can gain anything by this,except for seeing improved cooperation between china and pakistan.And even the jihadis have no reason to attack chinese.Most possibly the work of moral police.

Or when your neighbours/"allies" start supplying the insurgent groups.
sorry brother we dont have to supply arms to milatant groups in the NWFP or in Bolichistan. We have seen international movies such as the RAMBO where it has shown clearly the world that you get all the aussalt rifles in the streets for a very small cash.
second its coustomary for most of your country men in the NWFP to carry small arms and automatic weapons.

I feel sorry for you guys when ever you point your finger at us with our even investigation what is the root cause of these problems.

RIP to the dead, and it is in sorrow that I must say, us Pakistanis can't even take care of our tourists. :(

Or make distasteful jokes Sichuan noodles, in reference to the recently deceased.

as always,chinese dead,indian cheer

Yes very tasteless. if we did this we would have been banned.

I dont know what is the problem with you guys. Has there been a single INDIAn who says that the event that happened is OK.
you guys jump guns and character assasinate the INDIANs, just to create enimity.
I had worked with CHINESE in Tamil Nadu and they have shown brotherly qualities and not like you guys. they reciprocated with the same love and affection and compassion that we showed them.

I dont know what is the problem with you guys. Has there been a single INDIAn who says that the event that happened is OK.
you guys jump guns and character assasinate the INDIANs, just to create enimity.
I had worked with CHINESE in Tamil Nadu and they have shown brotherly qualities and not like you guys. they reciprocated with the same love and affection and compassion that we showed them.

You just answered your own question. :azn:

You saw the quotes I sent you, where the Indian members here refer to us as "chink faggots" pretty much every day here.

We are simply mirroring the attitude of the Indians here to us. Like you said, if you show friendship and compassion then you will get it in return. But that's not what we are getting.

If we start posting thread about every non-Indian killed in India, then... never mind, won't drop to that level. RIP to the dead, condemnable incident.

I guess we cannt go to that low levels like indians..

I hope the police is active now & Govt have already ordered the report of this inccident......

We are with China & China is with us anyways .......

Back
Top Bottom