What's new

Chinese win bid to supply subs to Thailand's navy

our new toys are ready to join to battle when the enemy take foot on our soil.:smokin:

The American UH-1A helicopter from time of Vietnam war is still in use. our engineers are very good.:enjoy:

truc-thang-quan-su-roi-vinh-biet-tinmoi.jpg
More like Vietnam is very poor.

China is copycat, so you could stolen the disign form US or Russia nuclear engine, bro. .
Damn, the FBI CIA KGB are so lame. And our spies are so excellent.

Vietnam lost Kwanxi and Kwuandong to China over 2,000 year. China is greedy neighbor.
there was no country named "vietnam" 2000 years ago , ok ?
Viet is a boring neigbor like a fly.

The former.

---------------------------------------------------

Anyways, pi chai @somsak and pi chai @Sonyuke_Songpaisan ---- i think its a win win scenario here for your country getting the Chinese made subs. Future JMSDF-RTN naval exercises will allow each other to invest in capacity building initiatives. Japan can learn more about our Thai colleagues and their...submarine inventory. (its not like we don't already know alot about Chinese subs, because we probably know more about Chinese systems and subsystems than some Chinese themselves, lol, lol, lol)

I say great choice for the Thais! I raise my cup of coffee to the Royal Thai Navy and the Kingdom of Thailand ! Ten Thousand Years be unto His Majesty King Bumibol Adulyadej ! Chai Yo ! Chai Yo!

:yahoo::yahoo:
http:un.j
pg
sinsamut_wirun.jpg

This was Thai navy submarine during Franco-Thai war. Built by Japanese, technically,it was the worst among proposed subs. It was chosen. Once again Thailand was never a rich nation.

Russia, Germany, S.Korea, France and China all offered their best can offer````there wasnt even one vote to russia's sub, but the most expensive Chinese subs won the deal````and those Thai officers who followed the project commented 'China offered the most advanced weapons and systems among the contestants, and their sub stays under water the longest'

but stereotyped people chose to ignore all of those facts :D

Its not like we don't already know about the Chinese and Russian submarine technology/ systems. We know.

That I assure you. Japan actively procures information about our pertinent neighbors on regular basis.

We just don't say it regularly. lol.

Secrecy is a talent. ;)
Yeah, everyone know Japanese's petty.
The East Asia is too crowed and too stivy, so that our big subs must stroll out to breathe, and troll some hounds' sniffer.
I am more willing to replace Japan with US in your sentences.
And what you said is never a secret, everyone know it.
A secret everyone know is never a secret.;)

Last edited:
http:un.j
pg
sinsamut_wirun.jpg

This was Thai navy submarine during Franco-Thai war. Built by Japanese, technically,it was the worst among proposed subs. It was chosen. Once again Thailand was never a rich nation.

The Thai-Franco War was an important strategic victory for the Kingdom of Thailand. The Royal Thai Army and Navy delivered devastating blows to the French Military in Indochina ! In fact, one of the first Nationalist Wars in Southeast Asia wherein the Asians prevailed against the European Imperial Powers.

:)

capturedflag.jpg

General Phibunsongkram poses with the banner of the French Foreign legion, captured

The Royal Thai Navy, at the time, had one of the earliest and modern surface fleets ever. I mean, she was able to boast a submarine fleet, surface frigates and destroyers (again built by The Great Japanese Empire), and used it effectively against the French in their brief Thai-Franco War, which Thailand won. Imagine, when all other Asian countries were mere colonies, Thailand already had an army, and boasted a navy !

Not only that ! Even defeated an European Imperialist Power, the French. :)

Not bad, na krap ! ;)

The Thai-Franco War was an important strategic victory for the Kingdom of Thailand. The Royal Thai Army and Navy delivered devastating blows to the French Military in Indochina ! In fact, one of the first Nationalist Wars in Southeast Asia wherein the Asians prevailed against the European Imperial Powers.

:)

capturedflag.jpg

General Phibunsongkram poses with the banner of the French Foreign legion, captured

The Royal Thai Navy, at the time, had one of the earliest and modern surface fleets ever. I mean, she was able to boast a submarine fleet, surface frigates and destroyers (again built by The Great Japanese Empire), and used it effectively against the French in their brief Thai-Franco War, which Thailand won. Imagine, when all other Asian countries were mere colonies, Thailand already had an army, and boasted a navy !

Not only that ! Even defeated an European Imperialist Power, the French. :)

Not bad, na krap ! ;)
must Arikato to Japanese empire.

Back
Top Bottom