What's new

Chinese win bid to supply subs to Thailand's navy

kilo subs operate by china and india spending most of their time on land repairing than at sea. the sub is not silent wonder blackhole like many think :D

kilo subs operate by china and india spending most of their time on land repairing than at sea. the sub is not silent wonder blackhole like many think :D

Why did China buy them in the first place?? It thought it made subs itself? So don't have to complain.

Reminds me of Vietnamese buying Chinese stuffs they cant produce any better themselves and then complaining of how substandard/crappy they are.:rofl:.

Why did China buy them in the first place?? It thought it made subs itself? So don't have to complain.

Reminds me of Vietnamese buying Chinese stuffs they cant produce any better themselves and then complaining of how substandard/crappy they are.:rofl:.

Well, US imports weapons every year too. You can ask them why.

Like those planes
Nanchang CJ-6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanchang_CJ-6A_Airplane_over_California_Coastline_N4183E_20110219.jpg

Y-12F
113318385.jpg

MIG-29
Mig29.jpg

Last edited:
Well, US imports weapons every year too. You can ask them why.

Like those planes
Nanchang CJ-6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanchang_CJ-6A_Airplane_over_California_Coastline_N4183E_20110219.jpg

Y-12F
113318385.jpg

WTH?? You are comparing a hobby plane(that too which your own link says hobbyist in the U.S bought for as little as $75,000 for its low price) with a sophisticated/high tech defence product like a submarine??:woot: :tsk:

Moreover China bought the kilos not because they were cheaper/more competitive(since China can produce anything far cheaper than Russia can or anybody can. lol unlike why U.S hobbyist used Nanchang for) but simply because China couldn't produce better subs as of then. Though China's submarine tech has improved quite a lot since then. However you are comparing apples and oranges bro.

WTH?? You are comparing a hobby plane(that too which your own link says hobbyist in the U.S bought for as little as $75,000 for its low price) with a sophisticated/high tech defence product like a submarine??:woot: :tsk:

Moreover China bought the kilos not because they were cheaper/more competitive(unlike what U.S hobbyist used Nanchang for) but simply because China couldn't produce better subs as of then. Though China's submarine tech has improved quite alot since then. However you are comparing apples and oranges bro.

Well, I don't think Kilo is any sophisticated than nuclear submarine.

they bought those subs long time ago along with sovremenny ships. china make their own subs and warships now. turks didn't even know how to make a toaster back then, now producing some very nice weapons for export. we don't live in the past anymore. lol. viets and indians still keep on buying chinese stuff and complaining... bad comparison :D

My poor English or too much Chinese logic.:hitwall:

The former.

---------------------------------------------------

Anyways, pi chai @somsak and pi chai @Sonyuke_Songpaisan ---- i think its a win win scenario here for your country getting the Chinese made subs. Future JMSDF-RTN naval exercises will allow each other to invest in capacity building initiatives. Japan can learn more about our Thai colleagues and their...submarine inventory. (its not like we don't already know alot about Chinese subs, because we probably know more about Chinese systems and subsystems than some Chinese themselves, lol, lol, lol)

I say great choice for the Thais! I raise my cup of coffee to the Royal Thai Navy and the Kingdom of Thailand ! Ten Thousand Years be unto His Majesty King Bumibol Adulyadej ! Chai Yo ! Chai Yo!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
The former.

---------------------------------------------------

Anyways, pi chai @somsak and pi chai @Sonyuke_Songpaisan ---- i think its a win win scenario here for your country getting the Chinese made subs. Future JMSDF-RTN naval exercises will allow each other to invest in capacity building initiatives. Japan can learn more about our Thai colleagues and their...submarine inventory. (its not like we don't already know alot about Chinese subs, because we probably know more about Chinese systems and subsystems than some Chinese themselves, lol, lol, lol)

I say great choice for the Thais! I raise my cup of coffee to the Royal Thai Navy and the Kingdom of Thailand ! Ten Thousand Years be unto His Majesty Kim Bumibol Adulyadej ! Chai Yo ! Chai Yo!

:yahoo::yahoo:
Yeah, you know what we want you to know and what you are willing to know.Chinese are enough generous not like your petty Japs.If you like, we can sell subs to you, just make money.It will be much cheaper than your own diesel sub, which is almost as expensive as a nuclear one.:rofl:

Yeah, you know what we want you to know and what you are willing to know.Chinese are enough generous not like your petty Japs.If you like, we can sell subs to you, just make money.It will be much cheaper than your own diesel sub, which is almost as expensive as a nuclear one.:rofl:

Its not like we don't already know about the Chinese and Russian submarine technology/ systems. We know.

That I assure you. Japan actively procures information about our pertinent neighbors on regular basis.

We just don't say it regularly. lol.

Secrecy is a talent. ;)

Its not like we don't already know about the Chinese and Russian submarine technology/ systems. We know.

That I assure you. Japan actively procures information about our pertinent neighbors on regular basis.

We just don't say it regularly. lol.

Secrecy is a talent. ;)

Then you must know a war between Japan and China will end in 30 mins. Since China have not time and resource to waste in a not important area.
I also don't think US willing to sacrifice their country to save you.

Then you must know a war between Japan and China will end in 30 mins. Since China have not time and resource to waste in a not important area.

距对批评好敏感

lol

我們正在討論有關技術。為什麼已經在談論戰爭?

平静点儿

平静点儿

平静点儿

Again, google translate is not always a good idea.

会说中国话..可是我日语说得不太好

Moreover China bought the kilos not because they were cheaper/more competitive(since China can produce anything far cheaper than Russia can or anybody can. lol unlike why U.S hobbyist used Nanchang for) but simply because China couldn't produce better subs as of then. Though China's submarine tech has improved quite a lot since then. However you are comparing apples and oranges bro.

Mike, its always an interesting experience when you talk to some people here. Quite interesting, especially their responses (sometimes heavy handed? lol).

lol.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom