What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

The version displayed uses the same paint job spotted on Z-10ME.
but both Z-10 have little differences in the appearance of their air intake and exhaust nozzles, so any idea or any rumour in your knowledge which version succeed to secure export order .... ???

but both Z-10 have little differences in the appearance of their air intake and exhaust nozzles, so any idea or any rumour in your knowledge which version succeed to secure export order .... ???

I don’t have any information on these unfortunately. However, I think the one with upturned exhaust is probably more attractive to customers.

微信图片_20210702110842.jpg

Via @航空工业陕飞 from Weixin

So, witch Country are they going to Export...!!!

No one know right now. But when China make modification and upgrade to the original Z-10 and created this improved variant Z-10ME with feedbacks from the Pakistan during its trials in 2016. It was supposedly marketing for Middle east and Africa countries that's why the sand and green camouflage and the added dust separation filters.

But since Pakistan's T129 deal with Turkey is in the limbo right now. A renew interest from Pakistan could also meant that country could Pakistan. It will be ironic if it all comes back in one big circle.

No one know right now. But when China make modification and upgrade to the original Z-10 and created this improved variant Z-10ME with feedbacks from the Pakistan during its trials in 2016. It was supposedly marketing for Middle east and Africa countries that's why the sand and green camouflage and the added dust separation filters.

But since Pakistan's T129 deal with Turkey is in the limbo right now. A renew interest from Pakistan could also meant that country could Pakistan. It will be ironic if it all comes back in one big circle.
Right, But maybe Pakistan go for Both platform in First phase Get Z-10ME & in Second phase go for Atak 2...

The key is that the one on the right is expected to have a new radar installed on its top, in addition to the engine exhaust.
The radar may be something like the one on top of a Z-19. That also means the new engines have enough power to support it.
View attachment 758579
Via @航空工业陕飞 from Weixin

Looks like they are going to Mars with the ZDK-03 ...

Back
Top Bottom