What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

来自 新版微博 weibo.com​
关注​
29日,巴基斯坦内政部长在对媒体公开的讲话中称,一个由 25 架飞机组成的完整的J-10C 中队将在 2022 年 3 月 23 日的巴基斯坦国庆阅兵中进行飞越。​

Radio shock in the sky XYY
21-12-29 17:15
From Weibo

On the 29th, the Minister of Interior of Pakistan stated in a public speech to the media that a complete J-10C squadron consisting of 25 aircraft will fly over during the Pakistan National Day military parade on March 23, 2022.

1640772552536.png

It means Pakistan has adopted a unified datalink throughout air, ground and naval forces. That practically makes Pakistan military the very unique and only one in the region which is capable of implementing network centric warfare.

Could you maybe tell me what makes this ship so special. I've heard Pakistani media say it will be effective against India.

But I didn't understand what exactly is in it?

Also this is PLAN premier flagship right?

Historically Pakistan navy has always purchased second hand, decades old western warships, something decades old obviously isn't suitable for fighting in any modern battlefield, in any time period.

These acquisitions are all new warships with latest technologies, they may not be top notch, but they are good enough to take on India, which is Pakistan's main concern. Plus, these are far more capable then anything Pakistan has ever had.
Consider it as the F16 moment for the Pakistan navy. We are not only acquiring just these warships but also the knowhow to build our own warships in the future.
Evolution is never a one giant leap, it is always about making incremental steps. These days, Pakistan navy is right on the money.

Last edited:
2021年,华腾公司西亚非洲部面对肆虐的疫情及更趋复杂严峻的外部环境,逆行出征,甘于奉献,表现出非凡的勇气与坚毅。经过艰苦努力,成功签订了金额达2.8亿美元的某重点项目三期合同,这是自2020年疫情开始以来集团公司单笔最大的出口合同,并促成已签约的该重点项目二期合同正式生效,金额达6.8亿美元,为集团公司“十四五”国际化经营打开良好开端

2021年,华腾公司西亚非洲部面对肆虐的疫情及更趋复杂严峻的外部环境,逆行出征,甘于奉献,表现出非凡的勇气与坚毅。经过艰苦努力,成功签订了金额达2.8亿美元的某重点项目三期合同,这是自2020年疫情开始以来集团公司单笔最大的出口合同,并促成已签约的该重点项目二期合同正式生效,金额达6.8亿美元,为集团公司“十四五”国际化经营打开良好开端

Algeria?

Last edited:

Nigeria?
plz use english language

plz use english language
I just reply #2080,he said huateng corporation finished a 680M dollars contract and signed a new 280M dollars contract for someone(most likely Algeria).(Huateng corporation is belong to China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation Limited)

Algeria?
I'm wondering what could be divided into 3 stages. It should be a system but not simple a weapon

Back
Top Bottom