What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

I think nobody can tell that. Generally no any detail news about China and Pakistan weapons deal, only numbers.
I don't know about JF-17 but if we can discuss some deal and get around 4 F-22 and 4 Type 54 Frigates with some delayed payments that would be good

I don't know about JF-17 but if we can discuss some deal and get around 4 F-22 and 4 Type 54 Frigates with some delayed payments that would be good
No problem, i think China foreign development bank can provide loans. China not only sell weapons their government banks also provide loans to foreign government.

Although people says that PN should have gone for at least 6 of the F-22Ps and later a bigger and upgraded version like 3500 tons.

MA-60 has been plagued with alot of problems has it been rectified yet.

Where did you hear the rumours?

You mean some propangada spread by American CNN like this?

'Unsafe' Chinese airplane hurting Tonga tourism - CNN.com

The American will do whatever to badmouth China, no matter the product is good or bad. The only thing is the reader easily take the bait without much deep analysis.

As for the indonesia domestic airline, they are very notorious and slack in their safety procedure and training. Even you give them the most safe aircraft. They will have very high chance of screwing it up.

Same as Zest airline which is under Philippine. As you know the recent bad relationship with Pinoy and China. They will not say a good thing abt China product and pushes all blame to China even it maybe their maintenance problem or bad piloting. They of cos do not wish to buy more China product due to politic and ended turbo prop airline.

Last edited:
MA-60 has been plagued with alot of problems has it been rectified yet.

Some people have done statistics for damage rate of mainstream feeder liner, and MA60 falls in the normal range。 See red colored number

MA60(中国)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Xian Yunshuji Y-7
交付75架,事故8次,全机损毁3架,1次致命事故25人死亡。全毁率占在飞机型的4%

CASA C-295(西班牙)这架机型和新舟60一样,1997年投入使用。
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > CASA C-295
生产了57架,出现2次事故,2架全毁,2次致命事故死亡26人,全毁率3.5%

ATR42(法国)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Aérospatiale/Aeritalia ATR-42
各系列生产422架,事故38次,全机损毁27架。17次致命事故造成171人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的6.3%

ATR72(法国)
http://aviation-safety.net/datab ... eneral.php?type=011
各系列595架,事故23次,全机损毁15架。14次致命事故造成192人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的2.5%

Dash8-100(加拿大)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > de Havilland Canada DHC-8-100
生产299架,事故14次,全机损毁8架。8次致命事故造成70人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的2.7%

Dash8-400(加拿大)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > de Havilland Canada DHC-8-400
各系列439架,事故10次,全机损毁5架。1次致命事故造成50人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的1.1%

Do-228(德国)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Dornier 228
各系列280架,事故41次,全机损毁35架。32次致命事故造成170人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的12.5%

Do-328(德国)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Dornier 328
各系列103架,事故9次,全机损毁4架。3次致命事故造成4人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的3.8%

Fokker-50(荷兰)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Fokker 50
各系列213架,事故18次,全机损毁8架。7次致命事故造成104人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的3.7%

EMB120(巴西)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > Embraer 120 Brasilia
各系列357架,事故23次,全机损毁20架。20次致命事故造成181人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的5.6%

YS-11(日本)
Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Aircraft type index > NAMC YS-11
各系列182架,事故36次,全机损毁26架。23次致命事故造成254人死亡,全毁率占在飞机型的14.2%

Upgraded Type-81 for export.
China Police Equipment Exhibition 05.20.2014.

A modified Type 81 assault rifle from China. Model CS/LR14 Manufactured for mainly export. All facets of the weapon, muzzle flash suppressor, rifle, magazine, have all the latest updates. (Sina military)

相对比装甲车、无人机这类大型装备,枪械对人的吸引力还是大很多的。尤其是国产枪械。本次警用装备展上,81式突击步枪终极改进型正式亮相。新枪编号CS/LR14,主要用于外贸。其枪口消焰器、枪托、弹匣、瞄准具全部更新。外形相当时髦,很有眼前一亮相的感觉。

新浪军事中国警用装备展现场报道,81式突击步枪终极改进型CS/LR14亮相。这枪相比于81式,改动颇多,除了加装四面皮卡汀尼导轨,枪托变为伸缩式外,弹药从华约7.62X39弹,变为全威力的大号北约7.62X51弹。另据展方介绍,这枪已经卖出去了!(新浪军事 门广阔摄)

(新浪军事 门广阔摄)
SrBWKYQ.jpg

1lLo2Oy.jpg

mMQbVbX.jpg

o6jZl4q.jpg

ShRKnmT.jpg

I think the news did not confirmed by China officials, so need wait for China media's LY-80 deal news.
Chinese media is not credible, and China officials will never report this kind of things in real time.

Just like India is supporting Afghan, then why not China supplies weapons through Pakistan under an aid program like:
50 Super Mushak
100 K-8s
UAVs
I don't know, it seems China government has few interests in Afghanistan, except they found oil field in there.:woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom