What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

hmm more than two hundred C-802 and C-705 are on the list, more than fifty units has been shipped to Indonesian Navy, including undisclosed number of QW-01 and QW-03 Manpads. Indonesia has receive one set of Type-730 Gatling gun system for Parchim class corvette, the first for 15 set in which will be delivered for the next several years ahead.

hmm more than two hundred C-802 and C-705 are on the list, more than fifty units has been shipped to Indonesian Navy, including undisclosed number of QW-01 and QW-03 Manpads. Indonesia has receive one set of Type-730 Gatling gun system for Parchim class corvette, the first for 15 set in which will be delivered for the next several years ahead.
Have the KCR-60 been installed with C-705 finally?

Have the KCR-60 been installed with C-705 finally?

not, the C-705 missile will equip our older Patrol boat first. Like in the FPB-57 made in South Korea and Germany to replace the obsolote Harpoon and exocet. So did with our several corvette like Malahayati class and frigate like Van Speijk all of them had been equipped with C-802 missile and has been tested during our naval exercise not long ago.

And we had arming the the recently made KCR 40's fleet with Type-630 CIWS (made in China too) and C-705 missile. With the target number of 20 KCR-40 and 20 KCR 60, we need at least 500 combined C-705 and C-802 missiles in our inventory for the next 10 year ahead. In line with that we need the same number of made in China CIWS, like Type-630 and Type-730.

For our army, TD-2000 (S-60 derivat) AA gun has been a choice for our third tier air defense systems. We had received more than three battalion worth of systems

L-15 mock up spotted in the office of the president of the Arab Organization for Industrilisation air craft factory during an interview/documentary. Any thoughts?

10547461_758355370874427_2033733578899429075_n.jpg

Last edited:
L-15 mock up spotted in the office of the president of the Arab Organization for Industrilisation air craft factory during an interview/documentary. Any thoughts?

10547461_758355370874427_2033733578899429075_n.jpg
I think UAE and Qatar may buy a few squadron of L-15 as advance trainer to train their pilots. China is known to have actively promoting this fighter/trainers to Arab countries. L-15 already bag export success to Venezuela abd Zambia. PLAAF will equipped them in large number in near future.

I think UAE and Qatar may buy a few squadron of L-15 as advance trainer to train their pilots. China is known to have actively promoting this fighter/trainers to Arab countries. L-15 already bag export success to Venezuela abd Zambia. PLAAF will equipped them in large number in near future.

This implies that Egypt is going to or is assembling the aircraft. Much like the K-8 program an initial batch was imported and then the rest were assembled in house. I remember reading that the L-15 was exported to an unnamed African country, I have a suspicion that it was Egypt.

This implies that Egypt is going to or is assembling the aircraft. Much like the K-8 program an initial batch was imported and then the rest were assembled in house. I remember reading that the L-15 was exported to an unnamed African country, I have a suspicion that it was Egypt.
The turmoil happening in Eygpt quite rules out this possibilities.

The Africa country is Zambia.

The turmoil happening in Eygpt quite rules out this possibilities

The turmoil in Egypt has not had an affect on the procurement plans of the Egyptian Armed Forces nor has it affected the country's military industrial complex, and there has been a state of relative stability in Egypt in comparison to recent years.

The Chinese government has not released any statements regarding a change in relationship with Egypt.

The Africa country is Zambia.

According to Wiki:

In November 2012, an order for twelve L-15s by an unknown customer was announced. They are due to be delivered in 2013.[6] This batch of L-15 is begun to be handed over to the customer on June 29, 2013.[7]

Whereas for Zambia

Hongdu L-15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The turmoil in Egypt has not had an affect on the procurement plans of the Egyptian Armed Forces nor has it affected the country's military industrial complex, and there has been a state of relative stability in Egypt in comparison to recent years.

The Chinese government has not released any statements regarding a change in relationship with Egypt.

According to Wiki:

In November 2012, an order for twelve L-15s by an unknown customer was announced. They are due to be delivered in 2013.[6] This batch of L-15 is begun to be handed over to the customer on June 29, 2013.[7]

Whereas for Zambia

Any Egypt defense procurement are now solely funded by UAE and Saudi. I don't know it will affect some of Egypt decision.

According to Wiki:

Whereas for Zambia

The Sino-Egypt relationship have not been changed for more than 50 years, so I don't think any turmoil can destroy our friendship. What I'm concerned with is Sisi's ambition, which Mubarak has already showed

U.A.E is buying Italian M-346 as the replacement of B.A.E Hawk has been rejected due to operational costs and expensive to maintain surprisingly. We do not know of Qatar but my guess would be British Hawk.

JF-17 dual seat for Fighter Conversion is underworks and could also be used similar to the role of F-16B. Anyway EAF and their decisions.

JF-17 dual seat for Fighter Conversion is underworks and could also be used similar to the role of F-16B. Anyway EAF and their decisions.
The dual seat will take some time to materialise, it will not debut in just 2-3 years time.

The Sino-Egypt relationship have not been changed for more than 50 years, so I don't think any turmoil can destroy our friendship. What I'm concerned with is Sisi's ambition, which Mubarak has already showed
It's nothing to do with friendship but more of the purse factor. Egypt survival now is base on Saudi and UAE funding. Surely Saudi and UAE has a say in Eygpt policy making. I do not know will they be happy using their money to buy L-15.

The dual seat will take some time to materialise, it will not debut in just 2-3 years time.

It's nothing to do with friendship but more of the purse factor. Egypt survival now is base on Saudi and UAE funding. Surely Saudi and UAE has a say in Eygpt policy making. I do not know will they be happy using their money to buy L-15.

Hi, 3 years is enough by that time we would know their Economic and regional problems resolved or not. JF-17 dual seat is an all in one product compared to L-15 also they could replace many vintage Aircrafts with single/dual seat Thunders which is not possible to replace one by one with Mig-35. But like I said it is their decision to take they are happy maintaining various types creating for themselves maintenance nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom