What's new

Chinese vs. Indian parents: How do they differ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in your comparison, what does India make at all?

No need to troll.

Let's take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers?

:lol:

loll this is not bad helicopter fitted with all india avionics, looks pretty doesnt it.
LCH_TD2.jpg

Honestly man, the model you guys have in China is superior. This is my personal belief. Pakistanis are not as educated as China or the US, but our students have to go through hell to pass.

Our children are taught to use protractors and make various diagrams and quote chapters out of text books to pass an exam.

In a way it is close to the Chinese model, although I am not sure what the standard is in China these days.

US education system is flawed and the teaching methods are bound towards complacency.

When a child is young, he must be beaten to learn the basics, so that he can prosper in a college environment.

From what I have witnessed in US, the children are made to discuss their "feelings" and all other unimportant ****, when in the end all that matters is their GPA and their Exam score.

I like the Chinese model, and although it is similar to the Pakistani model, it is very advanced.

For the future of my nation, I hope Pakistan will adapt to the Chinese model and attitude of education.

-Thanks.

Haha American kids are definitely spoiled. I remember reading an article titled "Kid, you are not the best!". LMAO. They are definitely over protected and are less ready to meet competitions from developing countries. I agree with you that East Asian Countries fundamental education (elementary + middle school) are better (Japan, China/HK/Taiwan, SK, Singapore). Kids from these countries have better maths/science skills. For China, college education sucks in a way that it is still similar to middle school education. In addtion, I hope East Asian/Singapore kids will have less stress. Pakistan should take a look of both US and East Asia education model and take good things from both and leave the negatives out.

And in your comparison, what does India make at all?

No need to troll.

Let's take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers?

:lol:

nothing...no matter how much india makes....for some people it makes nothing...

so i wud jst like to say

at least stealing is not india's habit... :)

take a look at articles of how chinese junk is stolen or copied tech from the west....all hail chinese education...most recently china's own attack helicopter

For a developing country the first step should be imitation and reverse engineering. Even US took technologies from Germany etc. Do you honestly think countries like India or China have enough resource to "invent"? let's take solid steps first and try to be where US/European are at now. You can not leap before you can walk.

I feel that creativity and imagination should be advocated during college. During elementary school-high school, the fundamentals of education must be drilled into the heads of students to build a foundation. Without the basics, a child can have so many ideas, but no way to implement them.

That is why I favor Chinese education model.

For a developing country the first step should be imitation and reverse engineering. Even US took technologies from Germany etc. Do you honestly think countries like India or China have enough resource to "invent"? let's take solid steps first and try to be where US/European are at now. You can not leap before you can walk.

i dont think thats true...after ww1..and u can count ww2 also...germany was equivalent to today's somalia...i dont remember a single country from where germany stole tech...

PS: germany was a developing country at that time

also japan is an example...

n imitation and reverse engg better done with permission...else no matter wat name u give...its equivalent to stealing only

My friend, the person you are speaking with is an immature brat.

The Chinese were the first to produce the rocket. This was passed onto many different people. Mainly the Turks, which brought it to Europe.

Fast-forward some hundred years and the Germans were making progress in rocket technology.

After World War II, the Americans captured these German scientists and made progress in rocket and missile technology.

Today, Indians praise themselves for producing ICBMs from other nations' technology based off of the original Chinese rocket.

The irony is that these people are accusing the Chinese of copying technology.

A funny world we live in, my friend. :lol:

The Chinese were the first to produce the rocket. This was passed onto many different people. Mainly the Turks, which brought it to Europe.

Fast-forward some hundred years and the Germans were making progress in rocket technology.

After World War II, the Americans captured these German scientists and made progress in rocket and missile technology.

Today, Indians praise themselves for producing ICBMs from other nations technology based off of the original Chinese rocket.

haha..never in ur life use "0"....it was invented by an indian...u stole it :D

i dont think thats true...after ww1..and u can count ww2 also...germany was equivalent to today's somalia...i dont remember a single country from where germany stole tech...

PS: germany was a developing country at that time

also japan is an example...

n imitation and reverse engg better done with permission...else no matter wat name u give...its equivalent to stealing only

After ww1 Germany was equivalent to today's Somalia??

And you have no idea how Japan stole US technologies. There were so many Japanese scientists working in the US as janitors etc to learn technologies.

If I am leading, why do I want to give you permissions to imitate me? Remember how freaking expensive tele-communications used to be until Huawei/ZTE get in so people from poor countries can afford a cellphone? If you are a citizen from a developed country I fully respect your opinion but I have to shake my head seeing you from a developing country.

Today, Indians praise themselves for producing ICBMs from other nations' technology based off of the original Chinese rocket.

ok now temme this...there was no invention before WW2??

haha..never in ur life use "0"....it was invented by an indian...u stole it :D

I was about to use the same example, now you shoot your own feet. Did everyone get your permission to use "0"?

After ww1 Germany was equivalent to today's Somalia??

And you have no idea how Japan stole US technologies. There were so many Japanese scientists working in the US as janitors etc to learn technologies.

If I am leading, why do I want to give you permissions to imitate me? Remember how freaking expensive tele-communications used to be until Huawei/ZTE get in so people from poor countries can afford a cellphone? If you are a citizen from a developed country I fully respect your opinion but I have to shake my head seeing you from a developing country.

if thats true..i take back my opinion on japan...what huawei did was innovation n not invention...

but it still cant be justified...i mean...y isnt "transfer of tech" used?? (this is the ans to ur question about if i am the leader why would i share my tech)

ok now temme this...there was no invention before WW2??

The rocket which you base your Agni V off is a Chinese technology which was developed hundreds, and hundreds of years ago. Roughly around the 1100's from the Chou dynasty.

I was about to use the same example, now you shoot your own feet. Did everyone get your permission to use "0"?

that was a sarcastic comment for razpak who was talking nonsense...

see...with times...everything becomes open...i dunno if u have knowledge about flexitanks...its basically used for bulk liquid transport...50-60 years ago...only 2 companies made it (i dont rem the names exactly)...

with time it became open...now every tom dik n harry makes it....with china being a major player...

even patents are allowed just for 20 years mostly...with time everything changes....

today if u go make an old 2nd or 3rd gen plane n sell it in international market...no1 will object it...but if u make an f16...although forty years old...but still in active use...US will def object..right??

if thats true..i take back my opinion on japan...what huawei did was innovation n not invention...

but it still cant be justified...i mean...y isnt "transfer of tech" used?? (this is the ans to ur question about if i am the leader why would i share my tech)

There're business rules to protect inventors, I am not denying that. As long as it plays by the book, initation and reverse engineering is the way to go for countries falling behind, even for giant companies. Microsoft didn't invent the mouse nor graphic user interface. My point is that a developing country has to focus on imitation and reverse engineering first. It is nothing to be ashamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom