What's new

Chinese vs. Indian parents: How do they differ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid article... It depends on how the individual views their kid, not a country...

It's a blog post about one of these moronic self-assessment surveys. Typical bunch of social "scientists" (i.e. people who flunked out of science and math) with too much time and grant money on their hands.

that was a sarcastic comment for razpak who was talking nonsense...

see...with times...everything becomes open...i dunno if u have knowledge about flexitanks...its basically used for bulk liquid transport...50-60 years ago...only 2 companies made it (i dont rem the names exactly)...

with time it became open...now every tom dik n harry makes it....with china being a major player...

even patents are allowed just for 20 years mostly...with time everything changes....

today if u go make an old 2nd or 3rd gen plane n sell it in international market...no1 will object it...but if u make an f16...although forty years old...but still in active use...US will def object..right??

Ok, so why are you crying man?

Seriously?

even patents are allowed just for 20 years mostly...with time everything changes....

today if u go make an old 2nd or 3rd gen plane n sell it in international market...no1 will object it...but if u make an f16...although forty years old...but still in active use...US will def object..right??

The problem is that in today's world, you cannot to be afford to be 20 years behind. Miltary equipment is a special case because the gap is too big betwen US and other countries. For a lot of technologies, you are out of the game even if you are 2 years behind. China's home-made CPU is actually not too bad but there's zero market for it, even in developing countries. This is like a long run, you have to keep it close enough to have any chance of winning.

It's a blog post about one of these moronic self-assessment surveys. Typical bunch of social "scientists" (i.e. people who flunked out of science and math) with too much time and grant money on their hands.

This is not a "moronic", "self assessment survey" by any means.

World Values Survey: Documentation of Data

What is with this thread though, seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. :undecided:

I understand you are not in our league so please dont compare china with india.

Yeah India is in its own league with Democracy and Freedom compared to oppressed people of CCP.

Are the responses assessed by objective, independent means?
Or do they reflect what the participants said about themselves and their "values"?

World Values Survey: Documentation of Data

What is with this thread though, seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. :undecided:

I did not see anything offensive in the article even for the usually dumb drama queens. But they seem to have taken offense. How racist minds work is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom