What's new

Chinese vs. Indian parents: How do they differ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are these Chinese queens so offended? Their parents and schools didn't teach them tolerance.

Yes, because it is us who are hunting down Dalit children and cutting their eyes out, before burning them alive right? :rolleyes:

On topic: Take a look at the OECD Pisa Test scores to see the result of the difference in Chinese and Indian parenting methods.

Long story short, India is at the very bottom of the Global Educational Tests.

Yes, because it is us who are hunting down Dalit children and cutting their eyes out, before burning them alive right? :rolleyes:

On topic: Take a look at the OECD Pisa Test scores to see the result of the difference in Chinese and Indian parenting methods.

Killing Tibetans, Xinxiang Muslims and forcing them to burn themselves.. Great Chinese Tolerance..

Sorry OECD Pisa, India had representation from few rural villages where as Chinese parents/govt put their kids on IV to participate in the test

Chinese students use IV drips while test cramming - Behind The Wall

Obedience seems to be much more important to Indian parents than Chinese ones (56% to 16%). as is religious faith (42% to 2%). The latter is not much of a surprise given China’s official state atheism. But I was a bit surprised that obedience doesn’t rate more highly for Chinese parents.

This either doesn't sound right or this generation of Chinese parents have changed. Obedience got to be the #1 important thing for traditional Chinese parents, I will not be surprised to see it ranked as #1.

This either doesn't sound right or this generation of Chinese parents have changed. Obedience got to be the #1 important thing for traditional Chinese parents, I will not be surprised to see it ranked as #1.

Obedience is higher in the Chinese compared to the Indians. I am witness to this first hand.

I laughed when I saw that statistic. It was seriously funny, and impossible to believe, especially in the US.

Obedience is higher in the Chinese compared to the Indians. I am witness to this first hand.

I laughed when I saw that statistic. It was seriously funny, and impossible to believe, especially in the US.

Initially I thought the pictures were reversed. But it is also possible that in mainland China that the trend has changed because of the one child policy. It seems the entire country are blaming themselves for not being able to make kids more creative as those in the United States. So the mindsets have hugely shifted. A Wisconsin professor visited Shanghai University and told his peers there that US is adopting some of the Chinese education system to have more strict and standard tests for students. Chinese professors were stunned, saying that China is trying to get rid of the system adopt US' way. I think we are going to meet in the middle of somewhere.

Initially I thought the pictures were reversed. But it is also possible that in mainland China that the trend has changed because of the one child policy. It seems the entire country are blaming themselves for not being able to make kids more creative as those in the United States. So the mindsets have hugely shifted. A Wisconsin professor visited Shanghai University and told his peers there that US is adopting some of the Chinese education system to have more strict and standard tests for students. Chinese professors were stunned, saying that China is trying to get rid of the system adopt US' way. I think we are going to meet in the middle of somewhere.

Honestly man, the model you guys have in China is superior. This is my personal belief. Pakistanis are not as educated as China or the US, but our students have to go through hell to pass.

Our children are taught to use protractors and make various diagrams and quote chapters out of text books to pass an exam.

In a way it is close to the Chinese model, although I am not sure what the standard is in China these days.

US education system is flawed and the teaching methods are bound towards complacency.

When a child is young, he must be beaten to learn the basics, so that he can prosper in a college environment.

From what I have witnessed in US, the children are made to discuss their "feelings" and all other unimportant ****, when in the end all that matters is their GPA and their Exam score.

I like the Chinese model, and although it is similar to the Pakistani model, it is very advanced.

For the future of my nation, I hope Pakistan will adapt the Chinese model and attitude of education.

-Thanks.

take a look at articles of how chinese junk is stolen or copied tech from the west....all hail chinese education...most recently china's own attack helicopter

Long story short, India is at the very bottom of the Global Educational Tests
Is this the same test where rural kids from 2 Indian states were compared against kids from Shanghai.

take a look at articles of how chinese junk is stolen or copied tech from the west....all hail chinese education...most recently china's own attack helicopter

And in your comparison, what does India make at all?

No need to troll.

Let's take a look in the mirror before pointing fingers?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom