What's new

Chinese view of Pakistan

Both are Abrahamic Nations and are people of the Book!

How can you have an ally which does not even believe in God?

Banana we have muslims and non muslims in pakistan as does china. The freindship is chinese pakistani. Why do you always want to bring religion into every thing?

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

Hahahahaha.....well that was indeed a cheap attempt at a cheap shot. Ill entertain it nonetheless: We do it exactly the way our Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) reconciled close friendship with the Jews, the Christians and the pagans..........you can add enemies and murderers of his family too.....:tup:........Now with the Chinese we have no other choice than to befriend them, all due to their "diabolical schemes" I might add. After all those evil monsters have always outdone everyone else by a fair margin when it came to helping us............

welcome us too.....:enjoy:

And have the heck trolled out of that forum too.......?

Ok thanks :) Let's start the game with China paying over to our new friend Pakistan at least 50% of that US$800million in aid which was withdrawn. Then we can start playing the game of yaar - yaar mere pyar :D

Yeah they wont do that but instead they'll invest $30 billion. Somehow they think that investing in Pakistan will help it more than just sending aid. I think I see their point as half the aid money sent from the US ending up in the pockets of US contractors and middlemen (and the other half reserved for our politician's kid's college fund) doesnt really constitute as "aid given to Pakistan"........Wouldnt you agree? Somehow those Chinese rascals just cant stop making us fall for them over and over again.......

http://tribune.com.pk/story/91462/china-pakistan-to-formalise-10billion-deals/

ps: The extent of Chinese-Pakistani relations is such that Indians feel the need to actively convince us that it does not exist.

Only one thing puzzles me about the relationship...the Pakistanis relate very much to Islam, and Chinese communist promote atheism. How do you reconcile close friendship with "Khuffars"?

China has around 50 million Muslims, most of them Han Chinese (the largest ethnic group of China).

And even if most Chinese are non-muslims, atleast they never harmed a Pakistani person, the same can't be said about other non-muslims from your country. Infact China has helped us more than any other country on earth (Muslim or non-muslim).

Yes. Connected here:´ó¼Ò¶¼Ï²»¶°Í»ù˹̹Âð£¿_°Í»ù˹̹°É_Ìù°É
Meanwhile, according to the China World Wide Web survey: the most popular country is the Chinese people in Pakistan, ranking in first.

Ouch, that must hurt the guys who put up that stuff from Globe scan. Here we have a forum with thousands of native Chinese speaking about their admiration for Pakistan and then you have the telephone and "In home" interviews from the North American firm Globe scan. :what:

^ this thread was not meant for indians- its about Pak- China friendship- so yup- Indian should stay out- Chill- Try to find a FRIEND-
The ONLY reason for the so called Pakistan -China friendship is India. else, what is common between Pakistan and China, religion?, culture? language? ethnicity? The logic is enemy's -enemy is friend. As an Indian I believe India-China although not friends, should maintain cordial relationship.

The ONLY reason for the so called Pakistan -China friendship is India.

LOL, you seriously overestimate the importance of India. :lol:

Get a world map, and cover India with your hand.

Even if India never existed, we would still need a way to bypass the Malacca straits, we would still need a land-link to the Middle East, and we would still need a gateway into the Islamic world.

India is simply not as important as you think it is.

I've never seen an article where a country says they will stand by india no matter what. Or is it just the case where only indians like indians? and that is teetering on the edge.

we are not a failing country... we can stand on our own

LOL, you seriously overestimate the importance of India. :lol:

Get a world map, and cover India with your hand.

Even if India never existed, we would still need a way to bypass the Malacca straits, we would still need a land-link to the Middle East, and we would still need a gateway into the Islamic world.

India is simply not as important as you think it is.

so i challenge you..
can you ignore his point??No..
a lot of incidents in the past had proved that...:lol::lol::lol:

anyway,u already specified reasons,y u need pakistan???

Through years, Pakistan has proved to be a trustworthy and respectable friend to China. Chinese will never forget Pakistani's help in the early days to support China's UN seat. I believe the solid friendship between the two nations promises highly in the future.

You guys can declare 14th August Pakistan-China day. My sincere best wishes...

Back
Top Bottom