What's new

Chinese Vice President meets U.S. President

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese Vice President meets U.S. President

122701686_21n.jpg

Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met here Tuesday with U.S. President Barack Obama at the White House and delivered to him a letter from Chinese President Hu Jintao.

Hu said in the letter that he would like to make joint efforts with Obama to grasp opportunities and overcome difficulties and to further promote the building of the China-U.S. cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit.

Xi said his visit was aimed at implementing the important consensus reached by the presidents of the two countries on the promotion of bilateral ties.

Xi also said the purpose of his visit was to increase consensus, deepen friendship and communicate with people from various walks of life in the United States.

Xi mentioned in his opening remarks that he had listened to the proposals of several former U.S. officials at a meeting on Monday, and reached consensus with his U.S. counterpart, Joe Biden, in talks earlier Tuesday morning.

122701686_11n.jpg

Chinese VP meets Obama - Xinhua | English.news.cn

I respect Hu and Grandpa Wen they have done a great job however a bit to liberal still they should be honored for the work they have done, I Welcome Xi Jinping prefer him in power actually.

he is too friendly to our enemy(USA).

i dont trust this guy.

He is no more friendly to USA than Jiang and Hu, this is the protocol of diplomacy, and what do you expect him to do?

It is not Xi i do care about, but you are now questioning the credibility of TG, you sound like TG allow a traitor puppet to become our national leader, then what would be this government?

If TG wants him out, then i am totally fine with that, but if he remains as our national leader, then you should believe the decision and the perception of CPC.

Just don't behave like those immature American voters.

LOL Chinese now are freely express their though and ideas, what a great achievement of democracy and freedom!

In india for example, you gonna disappear right the day later if calling your president a "dog"!

I used to call our Cambodia PM Hun Sen a "dog" when talking about my country political issues without any afraid either....and I know he does hate the kind of dog like me!

Back
Top Bottom