What's new

CHINESE VACCINE FOR THE WORLD

When do u guys think , things will return to normal? Because it may take 2 years to vaccinate 70% of world and then there will be new variants then booster vaccination for people . Looks like a long long journey

When do u guys think , things will return to normal? Because it may take 2 years to vaccinate 70% of world and then there will be new variants then booster vaccination for people . Looks like a long long journey

first thing to ask is what is normal. There will be a new normal.
I believe that things will never return to how they were.

first thing to ask is what is normal. There will be a new normal.
I believe that things will never return to how they were.
No pandemic has lasted for centuries or decades of even more than 3 years so the new normal is a hoax this virus will also at some point dissapear or our bodies will become immune to it
Normal is no more lockdowns no more new variants found no more emergencies at hospitals

Unlike western countries, who think about themselves. Grab all the vaccines they have and not share with developing countries.

China always share their Vaccine Production Capacity to help many Developing countries in their Vaccination Program.

This thread will be updated daily

100,000 Sinopharm Vaccine from China for Macau

Elderly people in Sao Paulo, Brazil Receive Sinovac Vaccine from China

Sinopharm Vaccine from China for Pakistani Armed Forces

Sinopharm and Sinovac Vaccine from China for WHO

Sinovac Vaccine from China for Indonesia (There are talks about building Sinovac Vaccine Production Center in Indonesia for South East Asian Market)

Sinovac Vaccine from China for Turkey, Brazil, and Indonesia
If you really want other people to have faith in your products, show how many of yourselves have used them. Being selfish is to be human. Don't expect someone who is also drowning to save you first. Let him save himself and then he may have strength left to save you.

50% of developing and 90% of the developed world will likely get vaccinated by the year's end, achieving some form of herd immunity.
With vaccine production capacity ramping up and adjusting for new variants, any new variants would be quickly tackled by local immunization drives.
I would say that by mid 2022, Covid would be nothing more than a season flu.

Dont know mate, just got back after burying 7th family member today who died of covid yesterday night. It is beyond my mind right now what the future holds. All I know is these communists need to be hung by their nuts for letting this pandemic out of the box. These wumao brigade on this forum is chastising holier than though ... - just give me a handful of these commie keyboard bots in person and they will flipping find out. they need to be buried under the garbage they come from.

If you really want other people to have faith in your products, show how many of yourselves have used them. Being selfish is to be human. Don't expect someone who is also drowning to save you first. Let him save himself and then he may have strength left to save you.
Indonesia is using them a lot.
Dont know mate, just got back after burying 7th family member today who died of covid yesterday night. It is beyond my mind right now what the future holds. All I know is these communists need to be hung by their nuts for letting this pandemic out of the box. These wumao brigade on this forum is chastising holier than though ... - just give me a handful of these commie keyboard bots in person and they will flipping find out. they need to be buried under the garbage they come from.
The origin of the virus isn't in China as confirmed by the WHO.

China to continue COVID-19 vaccine aid, export: official
Source: Xinhua| 2021-03-15 17:00:19|Editor: huaxia

139811919_16157988195611n.jpg
A handover ceremony of a batch of China-donated COVID-19 vaccine is held at Noor Khan Air Base near Islamabad, Pakistan, Feb. 1, 2021. (Xinhua/Liu Tian)

BEIJING, March 15 (Xinhua) -- China will continue to export COVID-19 vaccines, while ensuring domestic needs are met, a Chinese official said Monday.

"China's production capacity will continue to be released and output will continue to expand, and so will our supply both at home and abroad," said Tian Yulong, chief engineer at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, at a press conference.

China has provided vaccine aid to more than 50 countries and exported the jab to 27 nations, data by the Foreign Ministry showed at the end of February, said Tian.

"I believe that China's high-quality and safe vaccines will be welcomed by more countries, and we are willing to make more efforts in this regard," Tian added.

Please give the link of official WHO report which says so.
The only thing WHO has said that there is no proof that the virus came out of a Chinese lab.

Please read the original post before responding. And, by the way, Indonesia only got at most 1.82% of their population vaccinated. This number is much worse than Canada, which is only slowly trying to catch to the other western countries.

I dont respond to Wumao brigade agents on this forum so please do not respond to my post as I will block you. This goes to all WuMao agents who are trolling this forum.

Please give the link of official WHO report which says so.
The only thing WHO has said that there is no proof that the virus came out of a Chinese lab.
Please read the original post before responding. And, by the way, Indonesia only got at most 1.82% of their population vaccinated. This number is much worse than Canada, which is only slowly trying to catch to the other western countries.
They are still ordering a lot. Stop with your nonsense
I dont respond to Wumao brigade agents on this forum so please do not respond to my post as I will block you. This goes to all WuMao agents who are trolling this forum.
Go ahead and block it, troll

Thank you for providing the link. I am quoting from the same article.
"
Dr Dwyer said on Saturday (Feb 13) China's scientists refused to share raw data of the outbreak. They had requested raw patient data on 174 cases from Wuhan but were provided only with a summary.
"
"
It did not help that the experts' visit to Wuhan was delayed by China, leading to a rare rebuke from director-general, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, in early January that he was "very disappointed" that Beijing has not given the green light.
"
"
some said they were not given raw data and instead relied on analyses by Chinese scientists.
"
Now you can make your own conclusion from this.
Inspite of limited and summary data, WHO only concluded that it is not likely a lab leak. It did not say that the virus did not originate in China.

Back
Top Bottom