What's new

CHINESE VACCINE FOR THE WORLD

TTA attacking another TTA just to please his Chinese masters ? This is against TTA rules, who made you TTA clearly not a Pakistani

yes because you speak on behalf of all 225 million Pakistanis ? Just because you abandoned your religion doesn’t mean all Pakistanis are sell outs like you

My apologies if my post was misunderstood, I'm not from Pakistan. I don't speak for millions of Pakistanis , my conclusions of Pakistani affinity for China and the Chinese is based solely on the impressions I've formed in PDF. I am not slave to China or the Chinese, the notion is hilariously preposterous.

The way you are acting clearly shows the manner of subservient to these chinese bots. Do your own check and you see the pattern. It does not take high IQ level to see the dots.

Regretfully, this forum has been overrun by these wumao parasites who are deliberately spreading lies and misinformation;.

I have good chinese friends and noone believes Xi's govt and his heavy handed tactics. Noone is allowed to write the way these bots are doing if these are regular citizens. These are Wumao brigade at work and it is very clear, these bots have taken over and I am questioning some of the moderators being under their influence or belonging to Wumao.

lol - do me a favor and go through my post history and then tell me I am subservient to Chinese bots.
Here is one sample

My world view isn't black or white, it has several shades of grey. Yes, I recognize members of the Wumao brigade and I can distinguish them from the wolf warriors and little pinks. My thought on the COVID vaccine has been consistent from day 1. From my perspective, any vaccine that prevents serious illness or death is a good vaccine - be it Chinese or Somalian. I have not passed judgment on any vaccine.

If you go to the forum moderators thread you will see my pleas to the moderation team on partial treatment of the Chinese here.

Stop using personal insults please.

Unlike western countries, who think about themselves. Grab all the vaccines they have and not share with developing countries.

China always share their Vaccine Production Capacity to help many Developing countries in their Vaccination Program.

This thread will be updated daily

100,000 Sinopharm Vaccine from China for Macau

Elderly people in Sao Paulo, Brazil Receive Sinovac Vaccine from China

Sinopharm Vaccine from China for Pakistani Armed Forces

Sinopharm and Sinovac Vaccine from China for WHO

Sinovac Vaccine from China for Indonesia (There are talks about building Sinovac Vaccine Production Center in Indonesia for South East Asian Market)

Sinovac Vaccine from China for Turkey, Brazil, and Indonesia
Why dont you grab a microphone and or get a radio transmitter and broadcast to the rest of the world.

We have enough of PLA prograganda for a lifetime on this forum.. PLease take this street peddling elsewhere.

Airfinity @Airfinity

Our #COVID19 vaccine insight of the day is our view on total doses produced and the number of doses that have actually been exported across countries/regions.

1616831496194.png

1:28 AM · Mar 25, 2021

In dubai , they have tested the people who received the Chinese vaccines and more than 50 % show no antibodies. I was speaking to my cousin yesterday who is in Dubai and they are laughing at the Chinese vaccines. Luckily they took Pfizer vaccines.
In Chile they are recommended 3rd shot of the vaccine for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom