What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

@cirr was kind and thoughtful, for my special interese in chinese drones, and sometimes hes been mentioned me in his entries as head up

I hope everything is ok, there were any of your activities lately. I been missing your contributions ....

UCAV of a different kind :D

SAN.png
SAN1.png
SAN2.png

Those maybe can be built as a dual purpose , manned an unmanned one. For example, there is removable seat and human control module, and when it gets removed drone manual is installed along with oe device. But, in general this kind of aircrafts is no longer in wide use. Dedicated UAV helicopter designs are required, such as AV 500 accompanied with the future turboshaft recon and attack uav. This types are perfect for desert and and steppe battlefields

Anyhow, there cant be enough testing, evaluation and ideas in drone department. Its a prove of a chinese ingeniosity

@cirr , I m glad, everything is ok. Heats have begun around here, maybe its similar in China. Sometimes typing on a pc is difficult almost as moving cement sacks :cry:

Those maybe can be built as a dual purpose , manned an unmanned one. For example, there is removable seat and human control module, and when it gets removed drone manual is installed along with oe device. But, in general this kind of aircrafts is no longer in wide use. Dedicated UAV helicopter designs are required, such as AV 500 accompanied with the future turboshaft recon and attack uav. This types are perfect for desert and and steppe battlefields

Anyhow, there cant be enough testing, evaluation and ideas in drone department. Its a prove of a chinese ingeniosity

@cirr , I m glad, everything is ok. Heats have begun around here, maybe its similar in China. Sometimes typing on a pc is difficult almost as moving cement sacks :cry:

Update

New record set by CETC for the number of fixed-wing UAV formation flight: 119

119架!我国再次刷新固定翼无人机集群试验纪录

10/06/2017

新华社北京6月10日电(记者胡喆) 记者从中国电子科技集团公司获悉,该集团成功完成了119架固定翼无人机集群飞行试验,刷新了此前2016年珠海航展披露的67架固定翼无人机集群试验记录,这标志着智能无人集群领域的又一突破,奠定了我国在该领域的领先地位。

试验中,119架小型固定翼无人机成功演示了密集弹射起飞空中集结多目标分组编队合围集群行动等动作。据了解,“集群智能”作为一种颠覆性技术,一直被各国视作无人系统人工智能的核心,是未来智能无人系统的突破口。大规模、低成本、多功能的无人机集群通过空中组网、自主控制、群智决策,可以应用于多种探测感知、应急通信等任务。

中国电科智能无人系统专家赵彦杰表示,自1917年无人机作为一种新型装备问世以来,100年后的今天,智能无人集群再一次成为“改变游戏规则”的颠覆性力量,以集群替代机动、数量提升能力、成本创造优势的方式,重新定义着未来力量运用的形态。

据介绍,随着人工智能、网络信息、微纳电子、先进平台、增材制造五大新兴技术的迅猛发展,智能无人集群将呈现系统智能化、网络极大化、节点极小化、平台多样化、成本低廉化五大特点,并加速推进智能无人集群向装备系列化、应用多样化、覆盖全域化快速发展。

http://news.ifeng.com/a/20170610/51225212_0.shtml

New record set by CETC for the number of fixed-wing UAV formation flight: 119

That implies big drones are also going to be deployed in formation, not now maybe , but ....

What a cunning plan :-). I am having scenes of Sharp Sword UCAV in formation over Pacific, passing by in the imagination. Boy what a smoking, demolished wreckages USA carriers are going to be turned to, by massive combined chinese attacks. UCAV packs are going to lead and give the final touch in the naval battle of future :lol::partay:

Last edited:
Chinese-built solar drone 'Rainbow' reaches 20,000 meters high
CGTN
Published on Jun 13, 2017

China's first solar-powered unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) – domestically designed and manufactured – successfully reached an altitude of 20,000 meters during a test flight in the country's northwest regions.

Named "Caihong" (CH), or "Rainbow" in English, the solar drone was developed by a research team from China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.

China is the third country to have a working solar-powered drone that can reach near space heights, following "Helios" of the US and "Zephyr" of the UK.

That implies big drones are also going to be deployed in formation, not now maybe , but ....

What a cunning plan :-). I am having scenes of Sharp Sword UCAV in formation over Pacific, passing by in the imagination. Boy what a smoking, demolished wreckages USA carriers are going to be turned to, by massive combined chinese attacks. UCAV packs are going to lead and give the final touch in the naval battle of future :lol::partay:

It is a good idea. To overwhelm the enemy with multiple drones and smart decoys.

The awarded military UAV team of "Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute"
“航空工业沈阳飞机设计研究所无人作战飞机项目攻关团队”被中共辽宁省委宣传部等授予“辽宁好人·最美青年”荣誉称号!PS:该团队历经5年攻坚,矢志创新,先后突破了无人机“高隐身非常规布局”等4项代表世界先进水平的关键技术,实现了我国高端无人机技术的重大创新,创造了5个中国第一的佳绩。
0eSvHFi.jpg
HPt4Qbt.jpg
eqJLc3y.jpg
3Agn4OK.jpg
TXAByjY.jpg
D6Jf1Sz.jpg
1f8b4zj.jpg
CVpsCO2.jpg
0i4DDxJ.jpg

Is this a Chinese UAV?

The awarded military UAV team of "Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute"
“航空工业沈阳飞机设计研究所无人作战飞机项目攻关团队”被中共辽宁省委宣传部等授予“辽宁好人·最美青年”荣誉称号!PS:该团队历经5年攻坚,矢志创新,先后突破了无人机“高隐身非常规布局”等4项代表世界先进水平的关键技术,实现了我国高端无人机技术的重大创新,创造了5个中国第一的佳绩。
0eSvHFi.jpg
HPt4Qbt.jpg
eqJLc3y.jpg
3Agn4OK.jpg
TXAByjY.jpg
D6Jf1Sz.jpg
1f8b4zj.jpg
CVpsCO2.jpg
0i4DDxJ.jpg

I think last two photos are BAE Taranis, or Neuron and Taranis ....

Whats going on with CH 5, no word about it for quite a while ?

Back
Top Bottom