What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

^ Looks like this UCAV might just be able to provide much needed firepower to PA against TTP .

^ Looks like this UCAV might just be able to provide much needed firepower to PA against TTP .

My intuition is that this UCAV has something to do with burraq UCAV , lately it was reported that burraq UCAV can carry a load of 200kg and is a much bigger one, the payload of this UCAV seems to be exactly 200kg , i know that might not be that accurate parameter to assess but as we know China and Pakistan has exchanged expertise in the past so we might see something pretty common to this bird

Soar Dragon and other UAV's.
UgAnp.jpg

China's “booby”,muilti-purpose amphibious UAV prototype rolled off the assembly line some day ago。

Congratulations to all those who are duty-bound to make contributions to our Motherland。

PS The “bird” is said to be capable of vertical dive into,and vertical takeoff from within the water。

http://www.tudou.com/v/22BNV8v_6c0/&resourceId=0_04_02_99/v.swf

:china::cheers:

For illustration purpose ONLY:

27_198628_d4e7a27539fc632.jpg

China's “booby”,muilti-purpose amphibious UAV prototype rolled off the assembly line some day ago。

Congratulations to all those who are duty-bound to make contributions to our Motherland。

PS The “bird” is said to be capable of vertical dive into,and vertical takeoff from within the water。

http://www.tudou.com/v/22BNV8v_6c0/&resourceId=0_04_02_99/v.swf

:china::cheers:

For illustration purpose ONLY:

27_198628_d4e7a27539fc632.jpg

That picture actually shows LM UCAV concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
014649nrfwqhgtjwfwtteg.jpg.thumb.jpg

001803r13t15qbn6uqr5wd.jpg.thumb.jpg

142847o0t20umme89i0282.jpg.thumb.jpg

Time is NOW。Well,nearly。:cheers:

Pterodactyl I is a conception of 611th Institut in Chengdu...

Hereunder an old video presented in the last Zhuhai Air Show in 2010, we can see the conception and ground attack tests.

For other videos on chinese UAV/UCAV, I created a channel in Youtube -
Youtube Channel

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom