What's new

Chinese Type-054A

She looks GREAT indeed.

Nice Going China.

Chinese Co-operation with Pakistan is highly Appreciated by Pakistani Nation and i hope as the time passes this relationship will strengthen even more.

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

I wonder if the VLS mode is up to scale to carry long-range anti-craft missile that is over 100km shoot range.

As I know, the destroyer 052a is for large area air defence, while frigate 054ais responsible for relative small area air defence, as well as anti submarine function.
So 054a frigate is designed so with such anti air missille with shorter range.

can not agree more, dear kvLin.

Pakistan is just one of china's only two best friends and brothers nowadays, the other is North Korea. We should stick together through thick and thin at any time. This time it is F22p, wish next time it will come to 054A. And what is the most important is that we hope, with china's all-out help, Pakistan will be a self-sufficient country who can make those military equipment on your own one day. I like the saying mentioned above, "when someone needs fish, a greater help is to send him a fishing rod."

can not agree more, dear kvLin.

Pakistan is just one of china's only two best friends and brothers nowadays, the other is North Korea. We should stick together through thick and thin at any time. This time it is F22p, wish next time it will come to 054A. And what is the most important is that we hope, with china's all-out help, Pakistan will be a self-sufficient country who can make those military equipment on your own one day. I like the saying mentioned above, "when someone needs fish, a greater help is to send him a fishing rod."

im not so sure about north korea, china these days is concerned with more than ideology, what the CCP is more worried about in terms of north korea is the millions of refugees that WILL come streaming across the boarder if the north korean government does fall

200210.jpg

can anyone say shopping spree?

im not so sure about north korea, china these days is concerned with more than ideology, what the CCP is more worried about in terms of north korea is the millions of refugees that WILL come streaming across the boarder if the north korean government does fall

Yep, the problem with North Korean refugees is a big headache. It would indeed be a big turmoil in Yanbian if their government falls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom