What's new

Chinese TV show discusses Vietnam's ambitous to build up navy

come back to talk to me when your economy reached trillions or else you just jeolous and and talk trash as far as every one can see:rofl:in the mean time just think of how your gonna cope without export bananas to china :D

Harassment nothing more like our bananas are like that! Its too coincidental to say this not being done to deface my country! and why? we don't the like's of you to tell us that! Sure the day will come but improvement comes with hard work we are take in billions anyway sir but we have to pay off debts that's why we have millions left to put in reserves and little for spending but thanks to our big push in our economy lately we are spending more on needed Items so ya pretty soon well at less no one has to die to build my country tell me again how many die in so called great leap forward? to make china what it is today? how many starved to death die for so called crimes against the people? huh all hot air and harassment nothing more can't hit us can't hurt us politically and militarily just little bit in the economics but that's nothing compare to killing off my people food source and my people's livelihood that your trying to take.

lol,maybe that's what our ancestor think,but not ours.we don't want to have anything to do with viets.
:lol: Not only did your ancestors think, but your current leaders are thinking the same way, and they have been trying hard to convince ALL Chinese to think the same as well. Imperial Japan waged one race war in Asia. China will wage the next.

Nothing wrong with building up capabilities.

Every nation has a right to self defense.

:lol: Not only did your ancestors think, but your current leaders are thinking the same way, and they have been trying hard to convince ALL Chinese to think the same as well. Imperial Japan waged one race war in Asia. China will wage the next.

You just don't get it.

Viet Nam needs ballistic missles in the range of 2000 km. In case if the Chinese pound Hanoi or HCMC with cruise and ballistic missiles, we can return the favor by pounding their Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou or any of their major cities in the South. :smokin:

Viet Nam needs ballistic missles in the range of 2000 km. In case if the Chinese pound Hanoi or HCMC with cruise and ballistic missiles, we can return the favor by pounding their Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou or any of their major cities in the South. :smokin:

No one will sell this to you. :coffee:

wrong if is it up to the people of china we would had kicked your asssss big time by now, lucky for poor vietnam ccp have kept the people calm

Wrong!
CCP only wants to draw attention of public opinion to abroad, but kept Han nationalism does not exceed the allowable limit. CCP knows that rule 1.4 billion people is not easy. CCP also know very clearly that adventure war could make for the country to collapse and fall of its throne....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom