What's new

Chinese TV show discusses Vietnam's ambitous to build up navy

This is just propaganda of the CCP and PLA.
They are trying to cheat the Chinese people that Vietnam and the Philippines are "infringing on the territory" of China.
CCP wants to "export" the internal pressing to abroad.
PLA wants to have more funding and increase its political role....
And a common thought of them: Greed, badboy....

wrong if is it up to the people of china we would had kicked your asssss big time by now, lucky for poor vietnam ccp have kept the people calm

Man the Chinese really like to play the victim and arrogantly say stuff To: China if you people have nothing good to say to others do the world a favor Shut the F***k up!!! i mean Seriously why make accusations and call it journalism?

man i dont expect little useless philipines will understand

I think before trying to be aggressive against China Vietnam should realize that he is not dealing with America Chinese nation is completely different than Americans
Indeed, the PLA was much easier to defeat than the US military based on Vietnamese experience.

Indeed, the PLA was much easier to defeat than the US military based on Vietnamese experience.

That's not their experience.We've ruled them for more than one thousand years,that's their deepest experience.that's why viets hate us so much.

wrong if is it up to the people of china we would had kicked your asssss big time by now, lucky for poor vietnam ccp have kept the people calm

man i dont expect little useless philipines will understand

Uesless hahaha wow and copying others products and turning them to fake useless things that can kill people is useful hahahaha once again you people are just given trash to the world. Can't really shut up can you people?

that's why the Philippines withdrew first.

Dude it came from a mission before coming to panatag so it was about to ran out of gas! what just stay with no gas and supplies? nobody in the world have ships that can go on forever use your head and it was replace by one of our cost guard ships still there watch the Chinese pirates

That's not their experience.We've ruled them for more than one thousand years,that's their deepest experience.that's why viets hate us so much.
Hate corwad China ?? sorry, don't forget we' showed our pity by protect your people when Chinese were massacred badly by Mongolian and Manchus.

Just bcz you keep on bragging about your"Dragon power" and try to rob our territory, so we have to teach you a hard lesson again, shooting to itu-aba island controlled by taiwan is just the first warning to your Big mouth but powerless nation.:coffee:

Hate corwad China ?? sorry, don't forget we' showed our pity by protect your people when Chinese were massacred badly by Mongolian and Manchus.

Just bcz you keep on bragging about your"Dragon power" and try to rob our territory, so we have to teach you a hard lesson again, shooting to itu-aba island controlled by taiwan is just the first warning to your Big mouth but powerless nation.:coffee:

lol,it doesn't change the fact that we've ruled you for one thousand years,and nowadays 70% of mongolian and all manchus are chinese.

Uesless hahaha wow and copying others products and turning them to fake useless things that can kill people is useful hahahaha once again you people are just given trash to the world. Can't really shut up can you people?

Dude it came from a mission before coming to panatag so it was about to ran out of gas! what just stay with no gas and supplies? nobody in the world have ships that can go on forever use your head and it was replace by one of our cost guard ships still there watch the Chinese pirates

come back to talk to me when your economy reached trillions or else you just jeolous and and talk trash as far as every one can see:rofl:in the mean time just think of how your gonna cope without export bananas to china :D

I guess that would be the extent of your pride, that China is an aggressive and conquering people.

I guess that would be the extent of your pride, that China is an aggressive and conquering people.

nope,conquering of vietnam did nothing good to china.
We feel nothing.But it's a shame of viets nationalists for sure.

lol,it doesn't change the fact that we've ruled you for one thousand years,and nowadays 70% of mongolian and all manchus are chinese.
And it doesn't change the fact that Chinese bowed down to VNese and beg for protection, now a day, China still a coward nation, that's why, she can't snatch Taiwan from US.

And it doesn't change the fact that Chinese bowed down to VNese and beg for protection, now a day, China still a coward nation, that's why, she can't snatch Taiwan from US.

If China has to attack Taiwan, they have already lost. CCP is trying to develop a close relationship with Taiwan now.

And Taiwan of course will do whatever it takes to protect itself and all its territories. Including an island in SCS.

Thing we do is not easy for a backward and poor vietnam to understand , i will tell you why we kept taiwan as is it when your country is on par with china

Thing we do is not easy for a backward and poor vietnam to understand , i will tell you why we kept taiwan as is it when your country is on par with china
Hehe, we surely understand that: China still a coward nations, just like in the past when they bowed down to small VN and shamelessly begged for protection .
faithfulguy said:
And Taiwan of course will do whatever it takes to protect itself and all its territories. Including an island in SCS.
I hope you realise that : ITU-ABA is too far from you and this lonely island is surrounded by 40 VN shoals too, TW simply has No chance to protect it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom