What's new

Chinese truck drivers caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about pork? i did see one report that they are being allowed to bring in pork

Lol, pork is SOOOOOOOO disliked that no one has ever bothered to even ask the question if it’s legal or not. Trust me mate, even the alcohol-drinking, premarital sex having, totally non-practicing Muslim STILL won’t eat pork.

So pork isn’t an issue at all since there is no threat that it will “spread” in our society (unlike the threat of drugs).

Chinese are welcome to eat pork in Pak if they want. Nobody would care. Just don’t sell it to Muslims by claiming it’s some other meat lol

Sold?
Its done for sport.

Hi,

Close to the city of Khanewal---there is a forest Pirowal---. Hunters go into Pirowal forest for the game---the carcass is skinned and just the meat with the bones is left---then it is supplied to different cities of punjab---.

With the ingress of chinese---all different kinds of meat are available in the market---.

Then there are other areas where wild boar are hunted---. There is a pretty large economy for restricted meats in pakistan---.

If you ever get Kebab or Boti Tikka on skewers---which is lighter in color---extremely tender and juicy---looks like beef / lamb----but a little bit different---maybe you are eating wild boar---.

When were they uncommon?

Drugs and booze are extremely uncommon in Pakistan. Have you guys never stepped outside of your sheltered bubble?

:lol:

We have extremely well macro data available on alcohol and drugs consumption in Pakistan. World bank even publishes country-wide report on the subject. Look into that before posting typical cliche dumb posts like this.

And please, don’t come back with your personal experience or some dumb story about “aLl mY FriEnDs dRinK!!”

Learn to differentiate between anecdote and data.

If we go by anecdotal evidence, Pakistanis I know in Pakistan have a much higher standard of living than Americans I know here. Now imagine how retarded I’d look if I start saying things like “poverty?! Wtf? That doesn’t exist in Pakistan. Everyone’s wealthy af”

You lot sound the same :)

Hi,

Close to the city of Khanewal---there is a forest Pirowal---. Hunters go into Pirowal forest for the game---the carcass is skinned and just the meat with the bones is left---then it is supplied to different cities of punjab---.

With the ingress of chinese---all different kinds of meat are available in the market---.

Then there are other areas where wild boar are hunted---. There is a pretty large economy for restricted meats in pakistan---.

If you ever get Kebab or Boti Tikka on skewers---which is lighter in color---extremely tender and juicy---looks like beef / lamb----but a little bit different---maybe you are eating wild boar---.
Personally never heard of it. As you may know that not even Pakistani Christians consume pork (or atleast thats what they say).

However I know of a case where locals supplied dogs n stuff to chinese working on CPEC project.

As for me, I dont really like beef.
And I rarely eat from “suspicious” places..

Even when im travelling I buy snacks like chips,red bull and chocolates.

I had a really bad experience once .. ate chicken at such a place on my way to multan.. and damn brother, had to spend the next 2 days in a hospital due to food poisoning..

Personally never heard of it. As you may know that not even Pakistani Christians consume pork (or atleast thats what they say).

However I know of a case where locals supplied dogs n stuff to chinese working on CPEC project.

As for me, I dont really like beef.
And I rarely eat from “suspicious” places..

Even when im travelling I buy snacks like chips,red bull and chocolates.

I had a really bad experience once .. ate chicken at such a place on my way to multan.. and damn brother, had to spend the next 2 days in a hospital due to food poisoning..

And this is tortoise

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/two-arrested-for-selling-tortoise-meat-in-khanewal/

what about pork? i did see one report that they are being allowed to bring in pork
Pork isn’t outlawed per se. basically any non-muslim can purchase pork and buy Alcohol- its only prohibited for muslims.

On the other hand, with the state of food inspection and the dishonesty in the industry- Im sure Pakistanis have been fed wild hog along with canines and equines in the guise of beef or mutton.

One Glass Led You In Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom