What's new

Chinese truck drivers caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there are Chinese truck drivers in Pakistan?

We should make Alcohal legal. Give choice to people use it or not. They should get choice to go in masjid or go in Alcohal shop. True test of mard momim:D

Pakistan's top leadership (civ and mil) is like: please keep bringing us foreign booze, just don't get caught

Just Great! The Chinese are the fxcking evil again!!! Thank you so much, my "iron brothers"!

what about pork? i did see one report that they are being allowed to bring in pork

Here you can get anything you want liquor pork everything

These kinds of violations need to stop.

Public opinion in Pakistan already is against these aspects of their culture.

It will just enflame people more.

No one cares if they are selling liquor

Yes and so is its import.

For minorities and thirst “muslims”... we have local licensed breweries.

Diplomats can legally bring their own (and they sell it at high prices- to bootleggers).

These clowns were smuggling these in trucks bringing goods..

Most of Pakistanis drink homemade which is called Desi sharab

Why there are Chinese truck drivers in Pakistan?

Why? Because Chinese drivers work 24/7, they don't take long breaks for praying and they show up to work the day after payday. Call them slaves whatever, but that is how China becomes what it is today. By hard working, not by praying.

MTQ2MjIyMDE4NzEyNS0xMTM4OTE2NTM3.jpg

the one box on the right side seems to be this, a well known brand in China, cheap yet strong, containing alcohol as high as 65%vol, flammable even.

I doubt many pakistanis would have stomach for this..most likely they were delivering them to chinese workers on construction sites

Just Great! The Chinese are the fxcking evil again!!! Thank you so much, my "iron brothers"!

No one saying you are evil here foreigners all the time skirt custom rules here for alcohol I mean a North Korean Diplomat posted in Islamabad was sent back plus arrested smuggling

the one box on the right side seems to be this, a well known brand in China, cheap yet strong, containing alcohol as high as 65%vol, flammable even.

I doubt many pakistanis would have stomach for this..most likely they were delivering them to chinese workers on construction sites

Pakistanis can drink it by mixing it with water or Coke

No one saying you are evil here foreigners all the time skirt custom rules here for alcohol I mean a North Korean Diplomat posted in Islamabad was sent back plus arrested smuggling

The fact this small issue would even make a headline news and a PDF threat says a lot.

You work in a foreign land isolated, and you can't eat what you usually eat, on top of that you are not allowed to touch their women. Now they want to take away your last source of comfort.

The fact this small issue would even make a headline news and a PDF threat says a lot.

You work in a foreign land isolated, and you can't eat what you usually eat, on top of that you are not allowed to touch their women. Now they want to take away your last source of comfort.
yeah there are some folks working in Pak begging to come back:rofl:
https://www.douban.com/group/topic/36326333/?author=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom