What's new

Chinese troops’ refusal to retreat was a unusual gesture

Just wow!!!! keep it up!

I did research before posting.

Dont get offended

and IAF would be just watching the whole drama of Chinese combat helicopters ....:no:

abhey, bhai kis holi figure ki baat kr rahe ho ???

Meanwhile i will not Insult your religion because we are no animal like you :angel:

i was insulting the shmuck, not the pooch

I love dogs

All these news serve only 2 purposes.....

1) It gives immature media in india some breaking news and storyline for their famous chat shows

2) It exites some pakistani and BD member in pdf and license to troll indians....

otherwise nothing is going to happen... these kind of things will keep happening... at this kind of economic scenario neither india nor china is in any position to fight each other... But yeah this gives us oppertunity to open some threads in pdf and discuss it...

Why is it that Pakistanis are not trolling Indians today? We friends now or what?

Def Min Antony just now briefed the Indian media that although all peaceful negotiations are in process (Which according to think tanks in the country is going to end in stalemate)India will take every necessary steps to ensure its sovereignty and territorial integrity!!What I infer from this is that India is not at all ruling out Military intervention.

The last thing that I heard was that currently the Army is planning strengthening its presence both infantry and hardware and to ensure that we are not thin on the land.

Moreover Support from BJP is pouring in like never before. Rajnath Singh just made a statement that the BJP and all other parties are with the GoI in any action that it takes.To all my fellow citizens "THE MATTER IS SERIOUS"

Def Min Antony just now briefed the Indian media that although all peaceful negotiations are in process (Which according to think tanks in the country is going to end in stalemate)India will take every necessary steps to ensure its sovereignty and territorial integrity!!What I infer from this is that India is not at all ruling out Military intervention.

It is not as easy as many in here think it is. Going into a state of War means,compromising many years of economic development both our nations have achieved. Neither China nor India would be ready to compromise on it. China has two options, Retreat or Go to War. India has only one. Get them out of there in a manner they understand.

^^^I totally agree.But the fact remains that after all diplomatic channels have been exhausted the Army has got to step in at some point or the other.BTW I do not really think that a petty issue like this would actually amount into a full scale war.

^^^I totally agree.But the fact remains that after all diplomatic channels have been exhausted the Army has got to step in at some point or the other.BTW I do not really think that a petty issue like this would actually amount into a full scale war.

Only if the talks fail the Army would intervene. This can be sorted out through diplomatic channels.

Then we go 20 km inside their border. Trap maybe....then it brings this issue to focus and makes it clear what their intentions are to the world.

The last thing that I heard was that currently the Army is planning strengthening its presence both infantry and hardware and to ensure that we are not thin on the land.

With due respects @ Darius, isn't it a bit too late? I see a lot of comparisons that the Northern neighbors have better infra on their side (to their physical/geographical advantage) but we don't have much on our side.

but what if they refuse??can we expect a minor skirmish???

Back
Top Bottom