What's new

Chinese troops’ refusal to retreat was a unusual gesture

First, second, third, Pakistan decides what it needs to do. It's imperative frontiers and borders with India are reinforced, both China and Pakistan need to share intel on Indian positions, equipment, troop size, fortifications, etc on the frontier.

Your Government (Canadian Government) should mind it's own business, no offense. Focus on Ice Hockey game you (Winnipeg) lost to Capitals.

Hmmmm so i guess its good that IAF have already practice the two front war in its recent exercise .....

Japan(USA) , Vietnam , India vs China and Pakistan Better 2 say WW3 Is coming ... :sniper:

It's really weird when both sides are seeking a resolve at border dispute. Wish the situation won't deteriorate further. I think there must be some catch in this case.

China has exposed Indian Army claims India will loose its reputation if it doesn't act now or other wise they will face really bad situation from China

China has exposed Indian Army claims India will loose its reputation if it doesn't act now or other wise they will face really bad situation from China

Matter is both side don't want bloodshed, for many decades Indo-China LAC haven't seen any bloodshed unlike Indo-Pak border. Better you should google about Chola Incident.

Matter is both side don't want bloodshed, for many decades Indo-China LAC haven't seen any bloodshed unlike Indo-Pak border. Better you should google about Chola Incident.

there is a first for everything. India should start by take out a few Chinese soldiers. Otherwise, India's superpower reputation is at risk if its not doing anything. In 1962, US navy forcefully prevent Russian supply ships from reaching Cuba. US establish itself as a superpower at that time. Its time for India to show the world that its a superpower.

It's really weird when both sides are seeking a resolve at border dispute. Wish the situation won't deteriorate further. I think there must be some catch in this case.

It is not unusual for chinese policy makers to resort to unusual gimmicks when discussions are going on. In chinese govt. circles it is frequently considered a good way to extract more concessions. As seen in Philippines, Japan etc. The pattern is the same.

there is a first for everything. India should start by take out a few Chinese soldiers. Otherwise, India's superpower reputation is at risk if its not doing anything. In 1962, US navy forcefully prevent Russian supply ships from reaching Cuba. US establish itself as a superpower at that time. Its time for India to show the world that its a superpower.

Since India and China has a huge trade volume, do you really believe souring relation will do any good to both countries.

I think India gor is stupid, media made things worse, this thing happened every day for both India and China frontier forces since there is not accurate border. Each side patrols along each identified LAC, media made a very big bang, then if China frontier force retreat at the ask of India, it will mean that China admit this place is Indian territory, this should solve at not open to the public, media made this known all over the world, both sides has less step to retreat.

yes, I wonder why, elections are near, CAG recently gave another blow to UPA, something fishy with all sudden media coverage and exaggerating the issue.

Hmmmm so i guess its good that IAF have already practice the two front war in its recent exercise .....

Japan(USA) , Vietnam , India vs China and Pakistan Better 2 say WW3 Is coming ... :sniper:

hahahaah you just gave me good laugh. Thanks for Morning coffee.

What is the current situation on the frontier? Any updates?

hmmm i think for this laugh you should be thankful to @A1Kaid .... enjoy your morning coffee :alcoholic:

Firing in progress.

10 pakistanis and 20 bangladeshis have died in India China firing.

No casualties reported in India and China armies.

@hunter_hunted

Last edited by a moderator:
They say when people are really afraid they begin to hallucinate, certainly seems true here.

I don't know if we are afraid or not but if you repeatedly ask whats happening like if its a Play-station game and situation will change with only a blink of your eyes would ultimately welcome such reply's

But you are too scared to use force against a vastly superior military. Your generals and officials know this. Your bluff was called and India is being showed up for the weakling it always has been. All well and good thumping your chest against the Pakistanis but when messing with the PLA, India has a death wish.

Why does every chinese here think the Pakistan army or its soldiers are weak? I keep hearing this that dont think we are Pakistanis, while the reality is man to man each Pak soldier will r@pe a PLA soldier many times over.

Indian & Pak troops have continous combat experience while PLA troops have become small fat mamas boys with nothin to show by way ofcombat for the last 30 years. Its just a bigg show they put up like how NK troops do.

Back
Top Bottom