What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

He himself admits it is his opinion and he has real info or intel on ground situation.
Anyways his daughter is a senior memebr of an opposition party:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gul_Panag

So he is not a neutral source.

Also his map of LAC in Pangong Tso is wrong, he claims this is the LAC:
Likely-area-secured-by-PLA-in-North-Bank-Pangong-Tso.jpg

But he is completely wrong as the actual LAC at Pangong Tso is this:

EYzTrtYUwAECRPb
pill of truth is hard to chew for a hanuman senik .

He is in Air Force, not Army. And to me the difference between the confidence of an India POW and a bunch of Pak PoWs tell the story of the 2 nations -

The difference is how we treat POWs... you guys torture, starve and killed POWs .... we give them the best tea ....

Mig you don’t believe send us some Su30s tell them to get shot down .... which they would anyways.... and let the pilots taste themselves ...

Can some one update on latest situation? how Much more area has been taken by the Chinese in last 2 hours ?

According to the Turkish folklore, the Chinese folks aren't as aggressive as the Turkic/Mongolic folks for they live on rice!!! Looks like they're hell bent on changing that perception...

This % is useless metric. Pakistan control by far most important part.
No we dont..kashmir valley is actually in idnia control and jammu is 100% in their control..

All pakithad to do was to hit the chicken neck in 1947.. We kinda backed off because our country was in ...bad shape...most of kashmir was taken by local people or pushtoon tribes of GB & KPK

According to the Turkish folklore, the Chinese folks aren't as aggressive as the Turkic/Mongolic folks for they live on rice!!! Looks like they're hell bent on changing that perception...
Same is said about indians who eat vegetables/grass lol.

My family used to call me a hindu coz i didnt eat meat (mutton/beef)... as a child.

hi Joe
I do not see a conflict between China and India. do you see war?

Truthfully, no, this is a demonstration of strength between two immature powers. Nothing is going to happen; at worst, there will be a skirmish or two, there will be casualties in numbers less than a score on either side.

But nothing close to war.

Hehe, the ironies that you see on PDF. It seems that the Pakistanis favor the cow urine drinkers of Nepal over the cow urine drinking Indians and the kaffirs of China over the kaffirs of India. Not to mention that they incite civil war in fellow Muslim country Afghanistan and got separated from another Muslim country BD because of racial differences and apparently differences on how a good Muslim should act, dress and behave.
5km . koi sharam hoti ha koi haya hoti ha . :lol::lol:.
kiya ye us hi ram k manney waley hain jo ek sita ki khatir lanka chala hya tha ? lagtey to ni ha lol

The difference is how we treat POWs... you guys torture, starve and killed POWs .... we give them the best tea ....

Mig you don’t believe send us some Su30s tell them to get shot down .... which they would anyways.... and let the pilots taste themselves ...
Torture? Your PoWs were saved by Indian Army from the Mukti Bahini. Look it up. And these 8 Kargil PoWs were returned.

Truthfully, no, this is a demonstration of strength between two immature powers. Nothing is going to happen; at worst, there will be a skirmish or two, there will be casualties in numbers less than a score on either side.

But nothing close to war.
I dont even think there will be a skirmish. Maybe a fist fight.
However if we listen to the media its ww3

Do not underestimate India. The United States suffered heavy losses during the Korean War because it despised the PLA. And now, China should not repeat the same mistake.

Maybe the Indian army is weaker than China, but they have support from the US, Japan and NATO.

Do not underestimate India. The United States suffered heavy losses during the Korean War because it despised the PLA. And now, China should not repeat the same mistake.

Maybe the Indian army is weaker than China, but they have support from the US, Japan and NATO.
Support from US, Japan and NATO has role as long as India does not have military treaty with them

Back
Top Bottom