What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

Hehe, the ironies that you see on PDF. It seems that the Pakistanis favor the cow urine drinkers of Nepal over the cow urine drinking Indians and the kaffirs of China over the kaffirs of India. Not to mention that they incite civil war in fellow Muslim country Afghanistan.
Last time I checked COW PISS COLA was Indias national drink and lot of research was being done on MIRACULOUS effects of this great tonic by Modi Ji's scientists.

Lol. Last week Pakistanis were cheering Nepalis. This week it is the Chinese. The irony of cheering a predominant Hindu nation and then a Communist Godless nation because your own country can't do anything is amusing to say the least.
Ajay-Abhinandan-750x369.jpg

Did you even understand the ironies that I wrote about?
Now an Indian will tell me the weaknesses of Muslims, ha ha. Indian dream is shattered by China in last 2 weeks. Just wait more surprises coming for you

Aa gaya firse Abhinandan vala meme. Yaad karo jab tum log Champions Trophy, Champions Trophy kar rahe the tab kya jhatka diya India ne Asia Cup aur WC mai.
That was cricket, this is actual war. But your low IQ wont get the difference between the two.

That was cricket, this is actual war. But your low IQ wont get the difference between the two.
Don't get afraid like Sarfaraz was on the cricket ground. I saw him actually praying under his breath during the recent WC match. I know there are a lot of nerves and all but the Pakistan team always look under pressure against India. With Shahid Afridi giving pep talk to your military, be careful it might rub off on your army as well.

Point 5310 bhul gaye:lol:
i7XOKR9Q44FK4tFmVlaY-LeBAVKXJ9ZDxqr21NpK8vmXhFos8nDtajWIdVgEO5e1ZGjyXtPccUtaIjtPTNnRH7pKZWkGCU5wCAF1

Are you talking of Kargil operation ?

Don't get afraid like Sarfaraz was on the cricket ground. I saw him actually praying under his breath during the recent WC match. I know there are a lot of nerves and all but the Pakistan team always look under pressure against India. With Shahid Afridi giving pep talk to your military, be careful it might rub off on your army as well.
KARGIL87.jpg

For your eyes only

I have done four tours on the LoC since 1995.
Then I am sure you recognise the vertical stabilizer of your aeroplane.

True

Don't know why Modi is having meetings with Doval and 3 chiefs

Anyways India loves to whine. These meetings might be part of that behavior

Also since constructions are on Chinese side there is nothing to object for India and chinese should continue with their constructions

Back
Top Bottom