What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

Hehe, the ironies that you see on PDF. It seems that the Pakistanis favor the cow urine drinkers of Nepal over the cow urine drinking Indians and the kaffirs of China over the kaffirs of India. Not to mention that they incite civil war in fellow Muslim country Afghanistan and got separated from another Muslim country BD because of racial differences and apparently differences on how a good Muslim should act, dress and behave.

We have plenty of Urine drinkers in Pakistan as well, we will always stand by their civil and national rights, at the same time, we will never approve urine drinking as commercial business.
On same grounds, i see no harm in supporting Nepal to win their lands, occupied by India.

Now tell us on what grounds, you base your blame of inciting civil war in Afghanistan?

Now tell us on what grounds, you base your blame of inciting civil war in Afghanistan?
Don't act innocent. You know what I'm talking about Afghanistan.

Regarding Nepal, it will be a cute relationship where the religious fanatics of Pakistan support the idol worshipping Hindus and Buddhists of Nepal. Last I checked, idol worshipping non-Muslims are not allowed top positions in Pakistan but here we see the Pakistanis fighting for the rights of non-Pakistani Nepalis. Just wow.

First get Kashmir then post these pics. You are more after Kashmir than India. I can post plenty but I won't.

We already have domain over 35% of Kashmir. india occupies 45% and China controls 20%. Excellent odds by us considering we are more than 7× smaller than india............:azn:

By the way, according to the indian government, China has annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory......:azn::

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

The size of Belgium is 31,000 square kms. So it means that China has conquered and taken away territory from india that is bigger than Belgium.........:azn:..... and indians can do NOTHING about it........:azn:

Lol. Last week Pakistanis were cheering Nepalis. This week it is the Chinese. The irony of cheering a predominant Hindu nation and then a Communist Godless nation because your own country can't do anything is amusing to say the least.

Do your countrymen who hate Islam so much enjoy going to the gulf Arabs states begging for jobs to clean there toilets and picking Up there garbage. Isn’t that a scale of huge humiliation for your Hindu gods who we were trampled by Muslims! Ah yes I just remembered when you indianS are butt hurt you come out with the most stupid info.

We already have domain over 35% of Kashmir. india occupies 45% and China controls 20%. Excellent odds by us considering we are more than 7× smaller than india............:azn:

By the way, according to the indian government, China has annexed 38,000 square kms of indian territory......:azn::

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

The size of Belgium is 31,000 square kms. So it means that China has conquered and taken away territory from india that is bigger than Belgium.........:azn:..... and indians can do NOTHING about it........:azn:
Of course Indians can do (and they are already doing) that is TALK TALK TALK on TV channels and Social Media, Tweeter, Facebook

Do your countrymen who hate Islam so much enjoy going to the gulf Arabs states begging for jobs to clean there toilets and picking Up there garbage. Isn’t that a scale of huge humiliation for your Hindu gods who we were trampled by Muslims! Ah yes I just remembered when you indianS are butt hurt you come out with the most stupid info.

Moun par ram ram, baghal main churi

Last edited by a moderator:
Point 5310 bhul gaye:lol:
are you 12 years old ? you said no one can take one inch i showed you not inch but KMs of loss in 1999 and until today india failed to take back . now you come up with lame joke ? dozens of peaks were captured and recaptured in kargil but at the end india failed to take back all .its mean india loss territory to pakistan

Can some one update on latest situation? how Much more area has been taken by the Chinese in last 2 hours ?

are you 12 years old ? you said no one can take one inch i showed you not inch but KMs of loss in 1999 and until today india failed to take back . now you come up with lame joke ? dozens of peaks were captured and recaptured in kargil but at the end india failed to take back all .its mean india loss territory to pakistan
Yeh nahi manay ga bhai, he has 4 tenures in Kargil and still he lost areas.

First get Kashmir then post these pics. You are more after Kashmir than India. I can post plenty but I won't.
do you ever see this map in your life ? look again carefully .

Kashmir_map.jpg

This % is useless metric. Pakistan control by far most important part.

Lol. So Hindu Nepal, Communist China and Muslim Arab states provide solace to you because you can't do anything. Got it.

Not just any 3 star general.

He didn't retire as a Corps Commander, but at a higher level, as Army Commander, first, of Northern Command, precisely the territory that is under discussion, then, until retirement, of Central Command.

Dragging in relations and bad-mouthing them is a well-known Sanghi technique.
hi Joe
I do not see a conflict between China and India. do you see war?

Aa gaya firse Abhinandan vala meme. Yaad karo jab tum log Champions Trophy, Champions Trophy kar rahe the tab kya jhatka diya India ne Asia Cup aur WC mai.
He is in Air Force, not Army. And to me the difference between the confidence of an India POW and a bunch of Pak PoWs tell the story of the 2 nations -

Back
Top Bottom