What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

whats ever makes you happy ... Sun Tzu must be really proud of Xitler
QUOTE="Han Patriot, post: 12682858, member: 177554"]
I see 5 tied up bitches tho. Lol
[/QUOTE]

If cameraman used wide mode or move back more to take a full scale of picture , it would show more than 5.
Yes, most likely more than 5 but we ain't Indians.....no use boasting, what matters is what did we capture, 1000sqkm that matters.

Your one-child princesses cant even scare a third world country ..... and you desire to beat Japan and US .

Believe I used to consider CCP's one-child princess army as a real army .... learn from Pakistanis they know how to train armies ....believe me now I feel bad that they took loans from such pussies who can only kill unarmed East Turkistanis and Tibetians
So Where are the Indian airforce Rafales? Rolling around on the ground with their Teja chums looking macho no doubt. Indians got another slapping and still no dignified retreat.

1599537440758.png

Exactly! The war has already begun! :agree:

Combat air patrols are intensifying in the theater. It's just a matter of time before Indian air force is shot down!
Lol. And you think the Chinese will not?

Indian army has not issued any statement. (you can continue your Haa Haa Hee Hee...)

Back
Top Bottom