What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

Believe me, even Pakistanis will be laughing at the Chinese and that's true Pakistani army is far stronger at personnel level then these one child princess army
You Indian soldiers can't even score a kill against our one child princess while we bare handed killed 20 Indian soliders. The. Indian soldiers are what? Turtle? :lol:

Believe me, even Pakistanis will be laughing at the Chinese and that's true Pakistani army is far stronger at personnel level then these one child princess army
Really? But the true always hurts. Try to beating more your 52 in chest.
INDIAN CAPTURED Header_3170876_1.1.jpg

This only proves that one child princesses can only fight when the opponents don't have arms and backstabs by trashing all agreements ....congrats on your victory
Wow, so why Indian went to enemy's side without arm. :omghaha:

It looks like both sides are in News Blackout. Something serious is happening.

Wow again I said even one child princesses can win by backstabbing
You Indian soldiers can't even score a kill against our one child princess while we bare handed killed 20 Indian soliders. The. Indian soldiers are what? Turtle? :lol:

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson
Source: Global Times Published: 2020/9/8 2:59:05

ea6f01e1-f9e4-47a6-a002-394dad05d2d9.jpeg

Photo: GT
Indian troops again illegally crossed the Line of Actual Control (LAC) on Monday and outrageously fired warning shots on Chinese border patrol soldiers who were about to negotiate. Chinese troops were forced to take countermeasures to stabilize the situation, a Chinese military spokesperson announced on Tuesday.

The Indian troops crossed the LAC at the west section of the China-India border, into the Shenpao mountain region near the south bank of Pangong Tso Lake, said Senior Colonel Zhang Shuili, a spokesperson of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Western Theater Command, in a statement.

The Indian side's move seriously violated related agreements reached by both sides, stirred up tensions in the region, and would easily cause misunderstandings and misjudgments, which is a serious military provocation and is very vile in nature, the spokesperson said.

We demand the Indian side to immediately stop dangerous moves, withdraw personnel who crossed the LAC at once, strictly control frontline troops, seriously investigate and punish the personnel who fired the provocative shot and ensure similar incidents won't take place again, said Zhang.

The PLA Western Theater Command troops will firmly fulfill duties and missions and resolutely safeguard national territorial sovereignty, Zhang said.

Your one-child princesses cant even scare a third world country ..... and you desire to beat Japan and US .

Believe I used to consider CCP's one-child princess army as a real army .... learn from Pakistanis they know how to train armies ....believe me now I feel bad that they took loans from such pussies who can only kill unarmed East Turkistanis and Tibetians

Indian can win the war with their fake news and lies. King of snake! :enjoy:

This only proves that one child princesses can only fight when the opponents don't have arms and backstabs by trashing all agreements ....congrats on your victory
I see 5 tied up bitches tho. Lol

Back
Top Bottom