What's new

Chinese troops forced to take countermeasures against Indian military provocation: military spokesperson

Unlike Indians, Chinese are not prone to deluding ourselves. Starting yesterday PLA insiders are all confirming the LAC has gone hot. The Western theater command early this morning confirmed it too. Indians are dying by the hundreds. Their hill top positions ignited by UCAV missiles.
Well, if thats true we will hear soon in newz
But i seriously doubt chinese would want a conflict
Everyone knows that india is helpless infront of chinese might..the difference is too large..but issue is more economical and political..chinese dont want global isolation

Wow what an awesome source .... Chinese will turn even pdf into a comedy forum ha ha ha ha @waz I told you send some Pathan Subedar Major to train these princesses and some ISPR guys for information warfare .... reallly feel bad for Pakistan if this what Chinese are then you guys should be making Pakistan China Corridor in China not in Pakistan

1599531336717.png

Reqin pass captured and secured. One Indian camp captured.

Attachments

• 1599531292965.png
    1599531292965.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 19
where did it say that Indian Army take control of another height in Shenpao mountain?

Not surprised, Indians are a treacherous lot as the Chinese will find out. The chief terrorist Modi has given green light to the Indian army to misbehave and get a beating from the PLA. Only a matter of time before the Indians do something seriously stupid and get invaded by PLA.

Last edited:
Wow what an awesome source .... Chinese will turn even pdf into a comedy forum ha ha ha ha @waz I told you send some Pathan Subedar Major to train these princesses and some ISPR guys for information warfare .... reallly feel bad for Pakistan if this what Chinese are then you guys should be making Pakistan China Corridor in China not in Pakistan

View attachment 667883
That's how desperate Chinese cent army is to prove their macho.

Actually, many pakistanis feel pride that they deal with India, which is 6X their size / resources etc. I am yet to see any one pakistani praising India for giving tit-for-tat for China, which is 6X India's resources.

Believe me, even Pakistanis will be laughing at the Chinese and that's true Pakistani army is far stronger at personnel level then these one child princess army
Actually, many pakistanis feel pride that they deal with India, which is 6X their size / resources etc. I am yet to see any one pakistani praising India for giving tit-for-tat for China, which is 6X India's resources.

Back
Top Bottom