What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

I dont think that Pakistan Establishment wants to get isolated more in the Islamic world by Internationalizing Kashmir dispute between Republic of India and China.

Bharat Mata will be liberated by the Hindustani Fauj , Inshallah .

By internationalizing means keeping it in media, Kashmir issue is between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and your country.

What are you blabbering about?

This incidence happened back in 2008...so why is it 'exposed' now.

One thing is sure...China is the number one enemy for India. The faster the Indian government realize the better prepared we will be for any eventuality.

According to who, the Indians?

One day, some Indian border guard is going to get an itchy trigger finger, and all Hell will break loose.

It's India's bad luck that New Delhi is only 300km from the border when even China's conventional rocket artillery has a range of over 400km. China's manufacturing base can churn out endless rocket artillery shells, every target in North and Northeastern India will be in range.
It is a bad luck of China that India can cloud seed very easily at Himalayan heights and dry up Yellow and Yangzte glaciers source ...

Thanks to 1962 we started spending a lot in defence and won 1965... became a nuclear power in 1974... This is 2017 we can wipe out whole of China with nukes if all hell breaks lose...

Chinese thought it can subjugate India using NSG and OBOR... The thought of begging came from subconscious since India will become a huge economy in future...
China won't beg India to join OBOR: Chinese media
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...akistan-economic-corridor-india/1/972553.html

Last edited:
By internationalizing means keeping it in media, Kashmir issue is between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and your country.

What are you blabbering about?

Kailash Mansarovar , Aksai Chin and the whole region , the dispute is between Republic of India and China.

Dude, you know better than that.

China withdrew because once the snow fell and the passes got blocked, it would have shut off the supply lines.

It was not possible to maintain PLA presence in AP. Better leave "voluntarily" than be kicked out involuntarily.
Yes China brags about Korean war... But in-spite of the geographic advantage China lost 400000 troops and only gained North Korea...

From last two or three years Indian tries hard to irritate China for the sake of US happiness but it seems they are trying to lift wet wood would cast them much more.

China can create 1962 at any given time.

It is a bad luck of China that India can cloud very easily at Himalayan heights and dry up Yellow and Yangzte glaciers source ...

Thanks to 1962 we started spending a lot in defence and won 1965... became a nuclear power in 1974... This is 2017 we can wipe out whole of China with nukes if all hell breaks lose...

Chinese thought it can subjugate India using NSG and OBOR... The thought of begging came from subconscious since India will become a huge economy in future...
China won't beg India to join OBOR: Chinese media
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...akistan-economic-corridor-india/1/972553.html

disaster_660_070513063728.jpg

Kailash Mansarovar , Aksai Chin and the whole region , the dispute is between Republic of India and China.

no, neither mine nor your country is rightful owner of Kashmir until we arrange plebiscite under UN. After that rightious owner can deal with China on issues like Aksai chin etc.

no, neither mine nor your country is rightful owner of Kashmir until we arrange plebiscite under UN. After that rightious owner can deal with China on issues like Aksai chin etc.

The name Kashmir comes from Sage Kashyap

Care to share any Chinese source where they mention tht indian destroyed their bunkers ?
As far as i knows sikkim isnt a disputed territory (is it?).

in both cases indian bunkers got destroyed .
indian retaliation?? @those who ask us about Pakistan's retaliation to drone strike .
Who dared to ask Pakistan the great nation ?
Who are all independent and not a colony of China ???
Jo log China pe uchal rahe Hai woh inki history nai jante Sayed...China ne Tajikistan ko bhi loan Diya tha aur interest payment nai hone ke Karan unki agriculture land hadap li... Chalo aur recent Sri Lanka ka case Google karlo , Bangladesh ne bhi inki terms ko refuse kardiya...
Let's hope they don't do the same thing to Pakistan!
Personally we Indians fully support China at least for upcoming 10 years !!!

You don't even read it? Even the first sentence sets you two apart. There, the first incident lasted 3 days while you said 1 month. Need I go on?
11-14 sept and 1st oct. thats 5 days there. By One/First I meant 1962 conflict. I was comparing 1962 and Nathu-La + Cho-La. And yes, I made a mistake of not being clear. My post was ambiguous. Apologies for that!

This incidence happened back in 2008...so why is it 'exposed' now.

One thing is sure...China is the number one enemy for India. The faster the Indian government realize the better prepared we will be for any eventuality.
Is it? really?

So? The name of the city Constantinople comes from Constantine the Great. Does it bother Turks to claim it as their own city?

China claims Tibet, Taiwan and South China sea based on some medieval maps, all the three in question are disputes...so are you in position to lecture India on disputes?

11-14 sept and 1st oct. thats 5 days there. By One/First I meant 1962 conflict. I was comparing 1962 and Nathu-La + Cho-La. And yes, I made a mistake of not being clear. My post was ambiguous. Apologies for that!

Is it? really?

Yes...happened in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom