What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

China claims Tibet, Taiwan and South China sea based on some medieval maps, all the three in question are disputes...so are you in position to lecture India on disputes?
I wouldn't dare to lecture anyone. :) I don't think China claims Tibet and Taiwan on some medieval maps. Heck, back in Tang dynastic, Tibet was one of major powers in that area that often either sided with China or challenged China. For South China sea, sure, since that is pretty much an un-populated area. What else can you use to prove the legitimacy of your claim? The surrounding countries are doing the exactly same thing.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-in-sikkim/story-WcG42I4wbt2Ed4oKo50vhN.html

“Recently, the Chinese side in the Donglang area for road construction, was blocked by the Indian Army line,” a late-night statement from the PLA said. “The construction of the above-mentioned roads by the Chinese side is entirely a sovereign act in its own territory, and the Indian side has no right to interfere.”
“China is committed to developing bilateral relations between China and India, but also firmly defend their legitimate rights and interests. It is hoped that the Indian meet China halfway and do not take any complication of the border issue and jointly maintain the good momentum of development of bilateral relations,” the statement said.

According to the PTI report, the Indian Army twice asked the Chinese to join a flag meeting after the confrontation. Both requests were turned down before the Chinese side agreed to a meeting on June 20. It was then that they conveyed to their Indian counterparts that pilgrims would not be allowed to cross into Tibet.

Lolz cut the crap . waiting for hanuman senik to retaliate :D

Lolz bakwas na kero ye batao un k bunkers kab urra rahey ? hanumano ki bolti band :D
These are temporary bunkers mate..
Easy to tear up with hands..
Better care for drones

I wouldn't dare to lecture anyone. :) I don't think China claims Tibet and Taiwan on some medieval maps. Heck, back in Tang dynastic, Tibet was one of major powers in that area that often either sided with China or challenged China. For South China sea, sure, since that is pretty much an un-populated area. What else can you use to prove the legitimacy of your claim? The surrounding countries are doing the exactly same thing.

This is not me saying...Tibetans are fighting for their freedom...there are lot of self immolation against Chinese rule in Tibet...None of the Tibetan I met says he is Chinese and there is an Tibetan Government in exile...

Forget Tibet...Xinjiang is a big problem for you where people are against Chinese rule...and there are video of extreme suppression by Chinese government.

I am not interested in disputes of China...what I am saying is the Chinese are last people to question India on disputes.

This is not me saying...Tibetans are fighting for their freedom...there are lot of self immolation against Chinese rule in Tibet...None of the Tibetan I met says he is Chinese and there is an Tibetan Government in exile...

Forget Tibet...Xinjiang is a big problem for you where people are against Chinese rule...and there are video of extreme suppression by Chinese government.

I am not interested in disputes of China...what I am saying is the Chinese are last people to question India on disputes.
Sorry. I didn't "question" India on disputes as a Chinese, but as a human being who knows a little bit of logic. I simply pointed out that the mere claim based on the origin of the name is very inadequate.

Are illerate Pakistani kisi ki god ka naam to mat lo...humne kabhi tumhare khuda ka yaha ISS forum me mazaz jdhaya...

Aro dalai lama ko je jao ... Kya chini **** Bhai Bhai me dum Hai ???

Bolo bolo....dalai lama toh hamare pass Hai...tum dono me dum Hai ???!

Abb bechare apne colonial master China see izazat leke likhenge....

:D what about the camps they put in indian territory ( a/c to u) for 14 days.
Are illerate Pakistani kisi ki god ka naam to mat lo...humne kabhi tumhare khuda ka yaha ISS forum me mazaz jdhaya...

Kacchi pe li ha kiya??

:D what about the camps they put in indian territory ( a/c to u) for 14 days.
Both sides do such shites time to time..Not a big deal..Things get patched up every timee...
No people live in those dead zones & Joint patrolling is done those places..

Both sides do such shites time to time..Not a big deal..Things get patched up every timee...
No people live in those dead zones & Joint patrolling is done those places..
Ok share the link ( non indian) of any incident where indian camp in Chinese territory ?

Sorry. I didn't "question" India on disputes as a Chinese, but as a human being who knows a little bit of logic. I simply pointed out that the mere claim based on the origin of the name is very inadequate.

There were 500 princely states when India become independent. All the states were asked to join either India or Pakistan. Kashmir, being one of the princely state, choose India through an instrument of accession to state of India. The problem came when Pakistan said that as Kashmir is Muslim majority it should have accessioned to Pakistan.

Ok share the link ( non indian) of any incident where indian camp in Chinese territory ?
Dalai lama is in India our guest...we don't hide him and seen publically also.

Agar China ya unki colony me dum hota to.woh dalai lama ko Kuch nai le jate ?
So powerful China is ... Still waiting !!!

Back
Top Bottom