What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory again

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have a saying in Chinese:

83419881.png

This is something to bear in mind when the day comes. :azn:
We also have a good saying:
I will directly enter the letter not any images,so that u can convert it and understand..

ನಿನ್ ಅಮ್ಮನ ನ ಕೆಯ ಸುಲೇ ಮಗನೆ :-)
Figure it out,u'll will know it's eternal meaning...

Reactions: AR
CD is a clever guy, how me made the topic to India's supposed invasion in tibet when the topic is about PLA's incursion in Indian territory!! :D

Anyway those troops must be getting end of the stick right now for their misadventure.

CD is a clever guy, how me made the topic on India's supposed invasion in tibet when the topic is about PLA's incursion in Indian territory!! :D

Anyway those troops must be getting end of the stick right now for their misadventure.

Actually if you read the thread, you've got Indians calling Chinese people Nazis, advocating the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border, and insulting us by talking about "blowjobs".

In the last few pages, two Indian members got banned. And that is in the last few pages alone.

New Delhi stabbed China in the back, when they hosted the Tibetan government in exile in 1959, which was our largest separatist group... all the while singing the fake song of "Hindi Chini bhai bhai".

And if that wasn't enough, next came Nehru's forward policy in 1962, and the resulting Sino-Indian war.

India chose to make her two biggest neighbours into enemies.

And this is not 1962, now China's economy is FOUR times bigger than India's economy, with a similar increase in military spending. The gap has widened enormously. Also, our alliance with Pakistan is the strongest it has ever been, so prepare for a two-front conflict if you try to grab Tibet.

I am just amazed with such a reply coming from a senior member. What makes you think we will ever step on Tibet. Trolls can step on what ever they want. So what was the point in replying to such a figment of imagination. And about China's might we are very well aware of that.But with due respect sir, we also ain't 62's India. But certainly not in position or have intention to have an open conflict with china. So lets not just fuel things. let this matter be resolved by those who are meant to do that. They have plenty of brain power and resources to take appropriate measures. Its every easy to talk of war and two fronts as if others will sit ducks.:cheers:

You didn't read my post properly.

I have never advocated attacking another country, only in defending China against external aggression like the things that are being suggested here regarding Tibet.

We can easily defend the high ground that we hold on the Tibetan plateau.

Attacking someone else on their own land is something I am not interested in, the administration alone would just be a nightmare and not worth it economically.

Isn't your presence in Laddakh contradicts your statement?

secondly High Grounds doesn't start in Tibet, may be you are sitting on the top, but we have learnt a lot during Kargil war. And some people call our arms and military equipments toys and failure. But we have not randomly developed them. We have kept in mind that you are holding a top position which is in Your territory.

Last edited:
Actually if you read the thread, you've got Indians calling Chinese people Nazis, advocating the murder of anyone who crosses the Sino-Indian border, and insulting us by talking about "blowjobs".

In the last few pages, two Indian members got banned. And that is in the last few pages alone.

that doesn't justify your incursion in our land..... stop behaving like nazis....

How does a topic about Chinese incursions into Ladakh become a topic about India entering and liberating Tibet? As if India does not have enough headaches internally. Borders must not be demarcated properly and the Chinese must have come to scare some workers who clearly did not have troops present. The Chinese did not fire any shots and approached civilians. Basically, build the shed and give them military protection - knowing the Chinese - they will just sit quietly till they find some other unarmed civilians to bully along the border.

A few chinease soldiers entering 1,5km into india is no big deal.

India itself occupuies Saichen Glacier thru military force.

BUT india must also enter neighbours borders now and again to show muscle.

I can see India will need to increase their current $32 billion defense budget in March to around $40billion to keep the wolves from the door.

that doesn't justify your incursion in our land..... stop behaving like nazis....

It's not your land.

Obviously we will support our ally (Pakistan) when it comes to this issue.

And thank you for once again calling us Nazis. Truly. :azn:

I am just amazed with such a reply coming from a senior member. What makes you think we will ever step on Tibet. Trolls can step on what ever they want. So what was the point in replying to such a figment of imagination. And about China's might we are very well aware of that.But with due respect sir, we also ain't 62's India. But certainly not in position or have intention to have an open conflict with china. So lets not just fuel things. let this matter be resolved by those who are meant to do that. They have plenty of brain power and resources to take appropriate measures. Its every easy to talk of war and two fronts as if others will sit ducks.:cheers:

We will only be defending, it will be the foolishness of the GoI that starts the next war. Here is the most likely flash point, in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

If a repeat of the Mumbai attack happens, then the GoI will be under enormous pressure to attack the so-called "terrorist training camps" over the Pakistani border.

The threat to Pakistan will cause Chinese supply routes through Gwadar, the KKH and Middle Eastern pipelines, to be put at serious risk. Pakistans Northern areas (GB etc.) are the sole land-link between Pakistan and China.

With India claiming both Chinese land and Pakistani land, and threatening vital Chinese supply routes (which did not exist in previous wars), that will most certainly lead to a two-front conflict.

I would never advocate attacking and occupying another nation, however, "defending ourselves and our allies" is a very worthy cause.

We will only be defending, it will be the foolishness of the GoI that starts the next war. Here is the most likely flash point, in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

If a repeat of the Mumbai attack happens, then the GoI will be under enormous pressure to attack the so-called "terrorist training camps" over the Pakistani border.

The threat to Pakistan will cause Chinese supply routes through Gwadar, the KKH and Middle Eastern pipelines, to be put at serious risk. Pakistans Northern areas (GB etc.) are the sole land-link between Pakistan and China.

With India claiming both Chinese land and Pakistani land, and threatening vital Chinese supply routes (which did not exist in previous wars), that will most certainly lead to a two-front conflict.

I would never advocate attacking and occupying another nation, however, "defending ourselves and our allies" is a very worthy cause.

A Chinese direct intervention may lead to multiple involvements of countries. And Pakistan will suffer the most directly or indirectly.

I would never advocate attacking and occupying another nation, however, "defending ourselves and our allies" is a very worthy cause

Silly..
It's not Indian army entering into china its ur army entering 1Km into India..

Why doesn't he have the guts to face the indian army,why threaten local people who work to earn the food...

Why hide from IA and sneak like...
Why??

it's show how agressive ur and greedy and this is not called as defending

Silly..
It's not Indian army entering into china its ur army entering 1Km into India..

Why doesn't he have the guts to face the indian army,why threaten local people who work to earn the food...

Why hide from IA and sneak like...
Why??

Must be a slow day along the border. Gave them something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom