What's new

Chinese troops dare India again, intrude 20 kms inside Arunachal Pradesh

they rarely do that this bold ,this deep and on two fronts at the same time,there must be something going on behind those moves,it's been widely talked about that hawkish PLA generals gained more influence in this newly formed government.

I think Chinese troops can easily march up to New Delhi, For India it will be routine thing because unmarked border. :whistle:

This is pretty much the case.

India is doing well by not escalating things...yet.

Or may be they are scared of chinese ... May be not ever nation has the balls to fight the army much bigger and much better equipped then her owns .. samjh tu tusi gaye he hoo gay

Next time they come serve them tea. Guest is god after all.

now thats racist ..we never get this offer :omghaha:

you might be right,I dont know,it depends on how well the Chinese government can keep the public discontent in check.diverting public attention is a smart move when you are in trouble at home.

I'm not saying China would do it to divert public attention, but as an excuse to take territories from India in a way that would be justified by many in the international community.

troubles in Ladakh is just a preparation for actions in South Tibet,South Tibet is the final prize we really care.

Considering how Chinese govt treats tibetan monks ,there will be not much enthusiasm when China invades Ladakh .In fact,the tibetans there will fight hard .

you might be right,I dont know,it depends on how well the Chinese government can keep the public discontent in check.diverting public attention is a smart move when you are in trouble at home.

You do understand that Pentagon thinks that it can win a nuclear war with china ?You might end up being attacked by USA.USA is in worse economic shape and would want a major war to divert public attention and implement marital law/military rule.

USA wants to take out before it goes to fight with Russia, as it does anticipate that in a war with Russia it and the most of west will lose their population and russians will still survive due to their massive civil defence and underground city networks and does not want to take on Russia and china together at once.

Or may be they are scared of chinese ... May be not ever nation has the balls to fight the army much bigger and much better equipped then her owns .. samjh tu tusi gaye he hoo gay

Spoken from the heart, not the head.
l
To go to war is the easiest ( & stupidest) thing. It does not need anything except a stupid head.

If war solved things there would be no Indo Pak problems.

Lastly, if war has to be resorted to, it must be at a time of own choosing to ensure victory. Example : Bangladesh.

I like the way Chinese posters are 'advised' to post aggressively on discussion boards (or suffer a QBZ-95 bullet in the head). :lol:

troubles in Ladakh is just a preparation for actions in South Tibet,South Tibet is the final prize we really care.

I am sure Chinese will come as a Rambo and set me free from evil Hindi rule. I already bought a red carpet for you guys in my house. I don't live there anymore as the ceiling height of that house is like 5 ft. But I would love to accommodate you there when you finally win the war with weak India.

India is being treated like dirt by many countries these days. India is not respected, especially by us. We kinda look down upon Indians because India is a defeated nation in our eyes.

Not really. Why doesn't India annex Eritrea? Can't take it?? Or fearful of world condemnation and reprisal?

India doesn't have border issues with Eritrea and it doesn't want annex any nation FYKI . China , allegedly , wants to annex India. If that what it wants then China is the retardest nation on the planet.

India is being treated like dirt by many countries these days. India is not respected, especially by us. We kinda look down upon Indians because India is a defeated nation in our eyes.

:nana: and we don't give a fck

Don't come to Delhi btw. A gentleman from our west plans to start Radio Pakistan Delhi from the Red Fort. If China is planning to invade, they should discuss the lines of demarcation with the honorable gentleman. This gentleman runs a Defense Think Tank or was it Sewer Tank? :)

And some Indians said at that time that a Tiger steps back before it jumps, now it seems China is the real Tiger, jumped into 20 kms inside!

Back
Top Bottom