What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Um yeah ok...

But yes I believe India should not get a permanent seat at the security council until and unless India wins the confidence and support of all neighbouring countries - including Pakistan. This is only fair in my opinion.

India needs to demonstrate that it is a genuine leader that will look after the welfare of the region.

So far, however, India has only interfered and sponsored terrorist groups in neighbouring countries.

I hope China will make this a pre-condition before it even considers voting for India.

I think that Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Iran, Afghanistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and the Maldives have to wholeheartedly support India's candidature before it is let in as a permanent member.

Hey you.. don't talk like a loser.. are you jealous of us getting a seat in security council.. well whatever.. your words show that anyways.. don't go round and round.. stick to the point and read The thread first and find out what's it about..

very typical Inferior Complex facing China after colonization and 1962 war. these media hype of China aggression is all over India and even your politicion like to use it as voting machine.

what sap them more is they are loser in all fields, economically and militarily.

Life Expectany in China is 75 and only 62 in India, that says everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again Same Useless Crap. If one goes with your Logic. Then China has inferior Complex with JAPAN. JAPAN life expectancy is @ 83 with China @ 73. Media of japan also think like India (small section)

when People Start Thinking before Posting :undecided:

Dude we lost a PM due to the ongoing conflict ....we aided SL with everything from commandos and armed action to weapons, logistics and intelligence . These important contributions ought not to be ignored.

true........our money, our equipments and our soldiers....they need to look back to history once in a while

Hey you.. don't talk like a loser.. are you jealous of us getting a seat in security council.. well whatever.. your words show that anyways.. don't go round and round.. stick to the point and read The thread first and find out what's it about..

Don't get angry now.

I think a permanent place at the security council carries it with great responsibility.

And I think that India needs to demonstrate that it is a responsible country before it is provided with such a position.

If India does not have the support of its immediate neighbours I don't think that it should be let in as a permanent member with veto powers.

let' s come back to the original topic........ of course if anyone is interested in discussing that... or anything in it to discuss

Dude we lost a PM due to the ongoing conflict ....we aided SL with everything from commandos and armed action to weapons, logistics and intelligence . These important contributions ought not to be ignored.

Sounds like the US sermonizing to Pakistan/Afghanistan today... well maybe if the US didn't fund the Taliban in the first place, maybe thousands upon thousands of lives would have been saved... :undecided:

And maybe if India didn't arm, train and fund the LTTE in the first place...

Don't get angry now.

I think a permanent place at the security council carries it with great responsibility.

And I think that India needs to demonstrate that it is a responsible country before it is provided with such a position.

If India does not have the support of its immediate neighbours I don't think that it should be let in as a permanent member with veto powers.

again security council??? Please tell me what this thread is about? is it about what YOU think of security council or Chinese THINK TANK against India??

Sounds like the US sermonizing to Pakistan/Afghanistan today... well maybe if the US didn't fund the Taliban in the first place, maybe thousands upon thousands of lives would have been saved... :undecided:

And maybe if India didn't arm, train and fund the LTTE in the first place...

============================================================

LTTE were Tamil people, So Small Section supported on moral ground . But Still, INDIA never supported LTTE. What INDIA got from it ?? LTTE chief Killed, Place captured with India Support and INDIA's PM Was assassinated. right ?? INDIA lost more. Why PM was killed. Do you know ?? because he send troops to Sri Lanka to Kill LTTE. most of India also hate LTTE.

Still, All problem Solved, and move Ahead. This is Life.

If you will live with small issue, Then JAPAN should attack U.S.A. for Atom Bomb. and China Should Attack JAPAN today for .....>>> Massacre

Peace :welcome:

WHERE THIS CHINESE DROGON GONE BY THE WAY.. IS HE COMPLAINING TO HIS THINK TANK???? LOL

Back
Top Bottom