What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

At Least India WON 3 times, Lost 1 Times

Yeah right lol. :lol:

China was victorious in WW2 with the help of the allies. That is why we have a permanent seat at the UNSC, and with our veto power, we can stop India from ever getting a permanent seat. :rofl:

China also fought against the superpower USA during the 1950's Korean war, and managed to push US forces completely out of North Korea. We also fought with the superpower USSR, during the Sino-Soviet split.

What about India? India runs away crying in all situations. When Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947, India went crying to the UN. When China took back Aksai chin in 1962, India went crying to America.

Now, both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army. Good to cooperate. :D

You guys lost your balls in 1962. :azn:

Even Pakistan could take half of Kashmir in 1947.

Appreciate your reply my friend.. but I told you in my previous post to stick to the point.. but you don't understand huh?? let me try again...

this thread is not about 1962 or Kashmir.. ITS ABOUT CHINA'S BALLS TO DIVIDE INDIA..

WHY THEY ARE NOT DOING IT IF ACCORDING TO YOU THEY HAVE BALLS??

Appreciate your reply my friend.. but I told you in my previous post to stick to the point.. but you don't understand huh?? let me try again...

this thread is not about 1962 or Kashmir.. ITS ABOUT CHINA'S BALLS TO DIVIDE INDIA..

WHY THEY ARE NOT DOING IT IF ACCORDING TO YOU THEY HAVE BALLS??

Because this is not official government policy, this is a think tank that is not affiliated with the government in any way.

The Chinese government does not support separatism.

The Indian government on the other hand, has been hosting our largest separatist group since 1959. Which led to the 1962 war, in which you lost your balls.

Yeah right lol. :lol:

China was victorious in WW2 with the help of the allies. That is why we have a permanent seat at the UNSC, and we can veto India from getting in. :rofl:

China also fought against the superpower USA during the 1950's Korean war, and managed to push US forces completely out of North Korea.

India? India runs away crying. When Pakistan took half of Kashmir in 1947, India went crying to the UN. When China took back Aksai chin in 1962, India went crying to America.

Now, both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army. Good to cooperate. :D

This is Called, Doing Off topic. Change the Topic. :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

WW2 ?? Do I need to post link ?? Don't tell me to post otherwise you will be embarrassed. China had no balls to Face the Music.

1st Divide small countries like Taipei, Vietnam Forget About SK and JAPAN :tdown:

Any one manage to dig out the original article by the Chinese think tank yet? I have had no luck so far.

The Indian government on the other hand, has been hosting our largest separatist group since 1959. Which led to the 1962 war, in which you lost your balls.

India has been hosting Sri Lanka's largest separatist group as well.

They armed, trained and funded the Tamil Tigers.

India was the first country to sponsor cross-border terrorism in South Asia.

China should veto India's entry into the security council until India wins the confidence of neighbouring countries and ceases to interfere in their internal affairs.

I know buddy. :tup: They also did the same thing to Pakistan with the Mukti Baihni.

They just love supporting separatist/terrorist groups in their neighbouring countries.

China should veto India's entry into the security council until India wins the confidence of neighbouring countries and ceases to interfere in their internal affairs.

Absolutely right. :cheers:

They don't deserve to be in the UNSC, and China's veto will keep them out.

No, and I checked the Chinese media as well.

There haven't been any stories on it apparently.

Yeah it looks pretty sus to me. Can't believe people are still arguing over "it" though.

I know buddy. :tup: They also did the same thing to Pakistan with the Mukti Baihni.

They just love supporting separatist/terrorist groups in their neighbouring countries.

There might have been seen official involvement with ltte initially, but Mukti Bahini was a very different issue.

last Year, I went to Singapore. I lived there for almost 10 months. I met many Chinese people. Chinese People are Good People. Today, I have more Chinese Friends than any Pakistan members has :azn: . ALL my Chinese friends said CHINESE LIKES INDIA and same INDIANS DO. About War ? They Said " Next to Impossible " Chinese Top 3 Enemy are JAPAN , Taipei, Vietnam (Indirectly U.S.A.) forget about INDIA. and even China will not fight with these 3 countries. Its Just 1% of media do this all the time. Not Practical thing.

Kindly, Do not go with few posters. Weather They are Chinese or Not, Doesn't matter. Overall Chinese Don't Hate India. Its Just used by few person who has vested interest in that in Counter Attack on this forum to balance of Power. I hope I cleared ;)

Yeah it looks pretty sus to me. Can't believe people are still arguing over "it" though.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. :azn:

It's a great opportunity to see some real opinions here, even if the original article doesn't exist.

Because this is not official government policy, this is a think tank that is not affiliated with the government in any way.

The Chinese government does not support separatism.

Good to get the answer finally.. So its just the think tank huh?? So you mean that this think tank have balls to advice only?? Even your government dont take them seriously..?? you're saying that Chinese government does not support separatism.. then why THEY HAVE this kind of people in their so called think tank who just talk nonsense.. ??

India was the first country to sponsor cross-border terrorism in South Asia.

Don't forget that only india dare to help you even at the cost of our soldiers and a PM

from your word i can say that you have very little knowledge abt history as well as current affairs...

also you must be born in china or pakistan

Back
Top Bottom