What's new

Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX

and we be first one to get it :lol: the picture is really a stupid one

@ Chinese military

man look at tht picture very bad photo shopping, i can make a better 5th gen A/C then the one in the pic:lol:

What's the 10th or 12th generation? As far as I know, China's 4th generation machine may have been successfully developed. :china:

it was a joke regarding bad PS pics, nothing more and man we fully believe that china will be able to develop a true 5th generation fighter in the next 5-6 years of time period. we have high hopes for its success:pakistan::china:

they surely will if the project stays on track!
infact it was reported that cines 5th generation project was ahead of the russian one!
it may not be as good as the F22 but will meet the standards of F35 for sure!

regards!

they surely will if the project stays on track!
infact it was reported that cines 5th generation project was ahead of the russian one!
it may not be as good as the F22 but will meet the standards of F35 for sure!

regards!

well it seems that they are doing the best they can.Extracting every bit of data from western networks either by hook or by crook.seems pretty fair enough for me as they are criminally denied to such tech by west.I know what west is damn good at........criticizing China.....................But I also know what China is damn damn good at as well......................Giving a BS to this criticism :cheers:

well it seems that they are doing the best they can.Extracting every bit of data from western networks either by hook or by crook.seems pretty fair enough for me as they are criminally denied to such tech by west.I know what west is damn good at........criticizing China.....................But I also know what China is damn damn good at as well......................Giving a BS to this criticism :cheers:
Criminallly denied? What nonsense...!!! Since when is access to other people's assets, intellectual or else, some sort of 'right' that it would make a 'crime' to deny such access? Lockheed engineers were using sliderules for the F-117. Is China in the same situation? Even if China is in the same situation, if the US could create the F-117 with sliderulers, why not China?

With the F-117, only senior Lockheed engineers had 'personal computers' and those pales in comparison with the modern standard AutoCAD desktop machines. But even with all the computer technologies that China gained from the West, legal or else, Chinese aviation cannot even produce a single flying model equivalent of the American retired F-117. Why is that? Stop trying to blame 'the West' for everything that is wrong or deficient with China.

What's the 10th or 12th generation? As far as I know, China's 4th generation machine may have been successfully developed. :china:

don't be so sure.:what:

my point is,still classified.we both know how sick the pla classified lv is.

but,we still can gossip about it...:cheesy:

Criminallly denied? What nonsense...!!! Since when is access to other people's assets, intellectual or else, some sort of 'right' that it would make a 'crime' to deny such access? Lockheed engineers were using sliderules for the F-117. Is China in the same situation? Even if China is in the same situation, if the US could create the F-117 with sliderulers, why not China?

With the F-117, only senior Lockheed engineers had 'personal computers' and those pales in comparison with the modern standard AutoCAD desktop machines. But even with all the computer technologies that China gained from the West, legal or else, Chinese aviation cannot even produce a single flying model equivalent of the American retired F-117. Why is that? Stop trying to blame 'the West' for everything that is wrong or deficient with China.

easy,cowboy.

china don't have industrial base like us or rus.we still have long way to go.and we have great potential.even now we cannot make a F-117,there is nothing to be shame.

Chinese aviation cannot even produce a single flying model equivalent of the American retired F-117

but,don't be so sure:what:

pla don't need such a bomber like b2 or f117,use it for what?bombing japan?that will be insane...

but we surely need Predator uav like us.↓ is china uav.

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDU1ODQ1Mjg=/v.swf

at last,some ucav @ Chinese aviation.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2006-11/08/content_5302873.htm

ps,china only reform for 30 years.u can't compare with us/nato/rus.form my point of view,not so fair。

:what: 'the West' isn't so nice to chinese gov or people,but i think it's not appropriate to discuss that in this topic.

china is an old country nearly 5000 years,also a new born baby only 30 years.

again,my english is poor,sorry,guys.

regards!

Last edited:
easy,cowboy.

china don't have industrial base like us or rus.
Why not? I thought communism was supposed to be so great where everyone enthusiastically give their fullest to the state while cheerfully live with just the minimum. I thought every communist state is a "worker's paradise". China is large and naturally wealthy while Japan and South Korea depends on raw material imports. But why are the latter two so technologically superior to China?

Chinese aviation cannot even produce a single flying model equivalent of the American retired F-117
but,don't be so sure:what:
I am certain that Chinese aviation currently has no F-117 equivalent.

pla don't need such a bomber like b2 or f117,use it for what?bombing japan?that will be insane...
The F-117 is the unofficial standard for 'stealth'. The minimum if an air force is serious about achieving technological parity with US.

ps,china only reform for 30 years.u can't compare with us/nato/rus.form my point of view,not so fair。
Reform? Ah...So you do admit China screwed up with communism.

I don't think China have F-117 equivalent. China is becoming stronger and stronger. However, China can not produce the F-117 equivalent model.

Why not? I thought communism was supposed to be so great where everyone enthusiastically give their fullest to the state while cheerfully live with just the minimum. I thought every communist state is a "worker's paradise". China is large and naturally wealthy while Japan and South Korea depends on raw material imports. But why are the latter two so technologically superior to China?

I am certain that Chinese aviation currently has no F-117 equivalent.

he F-117 is the unofficial standard for 'stealth'. The minimum if an air force is serious about achieving technological parity with US.

Reform? Ah...So you do admit China screwed up with communism.

what u suggest?we have to make a pre stealth fighter than 5th gen?...is there any other country have plane like f117?rus,no,india,no.nato,no.but they all have 5th plan. get my point?

But why are the latter two so technologically superior to China

dude,r u sure about South Korea....their's first satellite still need import parts form china and rus... "technologically superior to China " based on what? ...

japan indeed is,but in the military area,they still depends on Uncle Sam or controled by.

i'm not saying china have same tech lv as us is,between us and china,there still have long way to catch up.but,i can sure plaaf working their *** on the 5th gen plan.

ps,china isn't a communist state.and i don't like communism either way.:what: although it's party name still communism.

chinese gov screwed up with communism 30 years ago...so?:what: have u guys ever read the newspaper......

"worker's paradise"?what the hell is that???turst me,u konw nothing about china...ur china impression still frozen
at cold war age..

again,i think we really should not talk about what the hell china society is in this topic.after all,there is nothing to do with ur business,right?

regards.

Last edited:
what u suggest?we have to make a pre stealth fighter than 5th gen?...is there any other country have plane like f117?rus,no,india,no.nato,no.but they all have 5th plan. get my point?
Anyone can call whatever they got as 'fifth generation'. But extremely low observability, aka 'stealth', is an option for US while it is a wish for everyone else. If you want to call the current 'non-stealth' aircrafts out there as 'fifth generation' you would have to call our F-22 and F-35 as 'sixth generation'.

dude,r u sure about South Korea....their's first satellite still need import parts form china and rus... "technologically superior to China " based on what? ...
We are not talking just military. We are talking about the base technological foundation that are evident for the entire world to see. I am currently in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. The only semicon coming out of China is not mainland China but Taiwan. Samsung is the world's largest supplier of memory products. Motherboards may be manufactured in mainland China but they are designed by Japanese, Taiwanese and South Koreans. I see South Korean automobiles running on US streets (Kia) but from mainland China I see low quality motorcycles selling in my local Pep Boys auto parts stores. China may have satellites but South Korea have the world.

japan indeed is,but in the military area,they still depends on Uncle Sam or controled by.
See South Korea.

i'm not saying china have same tech lv as us is,between us and china,there still have long way to catch up.but,i can sure plaaf working their *** on the 5th gen plan.
I am certain they are working hard at it as well.

ps,china isn't a communist state.and i don't like communism either way.:what: although it's party name still communism.
Of course China is a communist state. Where are competing political parties? Oh...Sorry...I almost forgot they got run down by tanks in Tiananmen Square.

chinese gov screwed up with communism 30 years ago...so?:what: have u guys ever read the newspaper......
Yes...I read the newspaper daily. Point here is...???

"worker's paradise"?what the hell is that???turst me,u konw nothing about china...ur china impression still frozen
at cold war age..
Hey...That is what commies tell the world...That each communist state is a "worker's paradise".

Anyone can call whatever they got as 'fifth generation'. But extremely low observability, aka 'stealth', is an option for US while it is a wish for everyone else. If you want to call the current 'non-stealth' aircrafts out there as 'fifth generation' you would have to call our F-22 and F-35 as 'sixth generation'.

We are not talking just military. We are talking about the base technological foundation that are evident for the entire world to see. I am currently in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. The only semicon coming out of China is not mainland China but Taiwan. Samsung is the world's largest supplier of memory products. Motherboards may be manufactured in mainland China but they are designed by Japanese, Taiwanese and South Koreans. I see South Korean automobiles running on US streets (Kia) but from mainland China I see low quality motorcycles selling in my local Pep Boys auto parts stores. China may have satellites but South Korea have the world.

See South Korea.

I am certain they are working hard at it as well.

Of course China is a communist state. Where are competing political parties? Oh...Sorry...I almost forgot they got run down by tanks in Tiananmen Square.

Yes...I read the newspaper daily. Point here is...???

Hey...That is what commies tell the world...That each communist state is a "worker's paradise".

i dont konw why u can be so sure 5th gen is non-stealth...based on what???we cant make f117?u dont even konw plaaf 5gen plan is.:what:i think the big problem is the engine not stealth.

i think when plaaf 5th gen fighter comes out,then you can make ur judgement。

yeah,China is a communist state.......:rofl::rofl:

gov controled bank ,capitalism 100%,in china,money decdie everything.

have the world??just google what BRICs is......and world top 500...:rofl::rofl:

there is a big difference between developing country and developed country.

no need for sarcasm.

this is a military forum,not a politics forum。

Last edited:
my point is

us

non-stealth→stealth tech research→f117→test aircraft for f22→f22

other country,such as rus/chn/india/nato

non-stealth→stealth tech research(late than us)→stealth tech test aircraft→find the problem & fix it(may be repeat years)→5gen aircraft.

and

other 5gen aircraft prototype RCS is maybe higher than f22 ,but way lower than non-stealth aircraft.still “stealth qualification”。

i can't be more specific...

till now,all so called "Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX "is ps or art work job,i can sure about this.

Last edited:
my point is

us

non-stealth→stealth tech research→f117→test aircraft for f22→f22

other country,such as rus/chn/india/nato

non-stealth→stealth tech research(late than us)→stealth tech test aircraft→find the problem & fix it(may be repeat years)→5gen aircraft.

other 5gen aircraft prototype RCS is maybe higher than f22 ,but way lower than non-stealth aircraft.still “stealth qualification”。

i can't be more specific...

seele9999 brother; Time will tell concerning China steath fighter.

If i were you i won't waste time debating with some one that having

an one track mind. Sometimes you have to imagine who is really

behind a certain country flag.:cheers::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom