What's new

Chinese spying on Falun Gong convicted in Germany

But the current matter is, Falun Gong is the one being destroyed, as it should, because it is against the interests of Chinese people.

This is the excuse the CCP uses agianst anyone it considers a threat to it's power. I will wager you though most Chinese people do not feel that way. A friend who lives 2/3 of the year in China recently talked about how the Government media has been trying to stir up anti americanism. But when you talk to the average people they love Americans. There is a vast difference between what the Government considers a threat and the general public.

What you are in effect saying is the CCP knows whats better for the public then the public itself.

not at all.

i side with human progress. religion, especially a cult religion, seeks to spread lies and control people. i am dead against that.

Then you must apply that same standard to the CCP. It's religion is athieism and is a master at spreading lies and controling people.

not at all.

i side with human progress. religion, especially a cult religion, seeks to spread lies and control people. i am dead against that.

The government should be aware of stupid cults, I dislike scientology. However, don't go too far, I would never be in favor of shooting members of scientology.

Back
Top Bottom