What's new

Chinese spying on Falun Gong convicted in Germany

Transmission6-10 a 2hour movie on all you need to know what the regime is doing inside China and to the rest of the world..[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yL4KrZsDVM&feature=player_embedded#at=73[/video]

Full of VIP's , there is your proof guys!!

Spot on video

Falun Gong has no basis in science. it's all lies.

CCP got it right when it beat down all religious activities.

Only difference is that Hubbard actually wrote some what decent novels while Li is just... nvmd.

Hubbard wrote cr@p.

Some of the earlier pulp-stuff were fine. There was a rumour that he started scientology because he made a bet with Heinlein on whether he could make money by starting a new religion.

Yes i know but because they are Chinese they need to know the truth and quit the CCP as soon as they can. The CCP will be destroyed like all evil entities and if by knowing the truth about the evil persecution against the innocent Falun Gong they can quit the CCP in their hearts then they will have a good future.. I am most concerned about this for the precious Chinese people.

Some of the earlier pulp-stuff were fine. There was a rumour that he started scientology because he made a bet with Heinlein on whether he could make money by starting a new religion.

Never read his early stuff...the later books were god-awful.

how would they get money out of us if we dont have to pay anything,,, its all taught for free cause the world needs truthfulness and compassion and forbearance and you cant charge for that. There is no membership and organisation lists, SO how could they get money out of us.. It Is an oxymoron ,and no realtionship to any other religion or cult for that matter..

Yes i know but because they are Chinese they need to know the truth and quit the CCP as soon as they can. The CCP will be destroyed like all evil entities and if by knowing the truth about the evil persecution against the innocent Falun Gong they can quit the CCP in their hearts then they will have a good future.. I am most concerned about this for the precious Chinese people.

But the current matter is, Falun Gong is the one being destroyed, as it should, because it is against the interests of Chinese people.

Repression in Tibet | Epoch Times

Why is Falun Gong repeating the Western line about Tibet? Why does Falun Gong support the weakening of China and the reduction of Chinese people's interests?

Falun Gong has no basis in science. it's all lies.

CCP got it right when it beat down all religious activities.

You should be ashamed to call yourself human if you really support persecution of non violent people who dared to think freely.

You should be ashamed to call yourself human if you really support persecution of non violent people who dared to think freely.

They are violent and they are not thinking freely. They are already mental slaves of a cult boss.

not at all.

i side with human progress. religion, especially a cult religion, seeks to spread lies and control people. i am dead against that.

Back
Top Bottom