What's new

Chinese Special Operation Team Wins First Position At International Special

Considering the caliber of previous winners and this year's participants, I would say you're an idiot. However, everybody else here knows that already, so no need for me to repeat it twice.

2009 Winner: Jordan GID Security Services
2010 Winner: U.S. Marines Force Recon (SOC)
2011 Winner: Austrian EKO Cobra
2012 Winner: German GSG-9

This Years Participants:
Palestine (Special Police)
Lebanon (Black Panthers- Team 1)
Lebanon (Black Panthers – Team 2)
Jordan (Gendarmerie)
Canada (Canadian Special Operations Regiment)
Iraq (CT)
Kazakhstan (SF)
Jordan (Public Security Directorate)
Netherlands (Royal Netherlands Marine Corp)
Russia (Global Body Guard Service - Redut Bezopasnost Global)
Palestine (Presidential Guards)
Algeria (SF)
Bahrain (Defense Force)
Netherlands (104 SFCOY)
USA (IDS-private company)
USA (ARCENT - Team 1)
USA (ARCENT - Team 2)
Lebanon (Information Department Special Forces)
China (Snow Leopard)
China (SF)
Switzerland (Skorpions)
Saudi Arabia (SF Navy)
Jordan (Royal Guards)
Greece (SF)
USA (1-22IN, 1st BDE, 4th IN DIV)
Jordan (Special Ops)
Malaysia (SF)
Lebanon (Armed Forces – Team 1)
Lebanon (Armed Forces - Team 2)
France (CPA10)
Jordan (GID)
Palestine (National Security Forces – SF)
Kuwait (SF)
US (Marines – Team 1)
Iraq (Federal Police)

The fact that you gave me this list proves to me that your the idiot. I don't like to resort to name calling because no one can be 100% right on all things much less military, which for most countries is very secretive. Look at past winners of Olympics basketball. Mostly USA, so what they still didn't try hard even when they win. Sometimes they loses.

Just because a few elite troops go there doesn't mean they bring all their goodies and go all out. Of course these things also apply to China.

You want to call me an idiot, but all you did was give me a list of participants and nothing to suggest how serious each participant is.

The fact that you gave me this list proves to me that your the idiot. I don't like to resort to name calling because no one can be 100% right on all things much less military, which for most countries is very secretive. Look at past winners of Olympics basketball. Mostly USA, so what they still didn't try hard even when they win. Sometimes they loses.

Just because a few elite troops go there doesn't mean they bring all their goodies and go all out. Of course these things also apply to China.

You want to call me an idiot, but all you did was give me a list of participants and nothing to suggest how serious each participant is.
So you don't have any evidence that the other teams did not try their best aside from your own mouth? Even better, you attempt to use basketball to drawn an equivalency a counter-terrorism competition?

I take back what I said. Clearly you're not just an idiot, but a full retard. I apologize for calling you something better than what you are.

It's a counter-terrorism compeition, which are some police team's bread and butter. Look at the winner of 2011 and 2012. They are both police teams. In addition, China's Armed Police is a special organization. Its members are considered soldiers, but they perform policing functions. They teams they sent were some of the best troops out there, drawn from SPC and Snow Leopards.

I agree the winners are not pushovers.

And looking at the growing no of participating nations, the competition is gaining prominence y-o-y!

The Canadian papers have made it a good pc of news even though they came third in the same competition.
This is just our 2nd participation anyway. We were 4th last year.

So you don't have any evidence that the other teams did not try their best aside from your own mouth? Even better, you attempt to use basketball to drawn an equivalency a counter-terrorism competition?

I take back what I said. Clearly you're not just an idiot, but a full retard. I apologize for calling you something better than what you are.

First of all I didn't claim anything if you read my post you will see it was a question and to a degree a joke on how Asians have the stereotype of taking things too seriously. IE, right now and here. lol Funny you don't see the irony.

@Genesis and @S10:

the game is over and we are the Champions and first RUs. Take it easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all I didn't claim anything if you read my post you will see it was a question and to a degree a joke on how Asians have the stereotype of taking things too seriously. IE, right now and here. lol Funny you don't see the irony.
Only the stupid compares to completely different events to another, and guess what you did?

Only the stupid compares to completely different events to another, and guess what you did?

The game is over dude! Dont boil over something you can forget the next minute if you want to!

I'm amazed that Philippine commandos are not here, even though they boast to have the best snipers and good tactics

I'm amazed that Philippine commandos are not here, even though they boast to have the best snipers and good tactics

Besides Philippines, they are missing some other big names like UK india Pakistan japan S korea Italy Spain Brazil Argentina Mexico SA Australia Sweden Poland Ukraine Czech Serbia Indonesia Thailand Iran Israel Croatia Turkey etc

It is amazing US has sent 5 teams including their marines to the competition

We've seen Philippinos in action in Manila. Let's just say the world is less than impressed with your tactics and snipers.

I was somewhat actually expecting this... SORT OF.

I do know that the Army SOF have build up a reputation from the previous Erna raids so I initially thought this was concerning a PLASOF unit.

BUT to think that a unit of the paramilitary forces (even though the Snow Leopard unit also resembles SOFs), could be able to top the Dutch and US Marines and Dutch SOF units, is just OUT-f*ckin-STANDING.

I was somewhat actually expecting this... SORT OF.

I do know that the Army SOF have build up a reputation from the previous Erna raids so I initially thought this was concerning a PLASOF unit.

BUT to think that a unit of the paramilitary forces (even though the Snow Leopard unit also resembles SOFs), could be able to top the Dutch and US Marines and Dutch SOF units, is just OUT-f*ckin-STANDING.

Even I was amazed. Shows that China has trained their commandos efficiently, without foreign help, well maybe from Russian Spetznas

Back
Top Bottom