What's new

Chinese soldiers surround Indian Soldiers in Chumur area in Ladhakh, media reports

All east Asian countries are our allies and not India's,the reason is very clear if you have the idea of Oriental.

Which East Asian country is your ally except North Korea ?

It'll be better if it's HD video. Plus I can't catch what they said. It's windy and noisy.

I finally saw a guy gave big hug to a Chinese.
It should be fun. I guess they even exchange cigarettes.

well,its not shooting of some hollywood movie,as you can see.but I saw Assam Rifles chasing PLA soldiers and catching them,which is really fun.. :D

Well china is not India's Ally and has border disputes.... How about introspecting on how your allies treat you before making snide remarks on India's adversaries. It's quite like shaking hands and then stomping on the giblets.
May i remind you what the subject is at hand, as for your digressing effort, there's no shortages of threads on those disputes as well, however being a TT, you certainly aren't setting a good precedent by changing the topic here.

If you call that a "tremendous achievement", heaven help your knowledge of global affairs

I pity the persons who thanked him.

China has done same thing in past, as their version of LAC is diffrent than ours.

So they patrol and inflitrate the area which India claims belongs to her.

And the XI is going to visit India soon, so such things are expected.

It'll be better if it's HD video. Plus I can't catch what they said. It's windy and noisy.

I finally saw a guy gave big hug to a Chinese.
It should be fun. I guess they even exchange cigarettes.

Your feeling might be right. The anti-corruption campaign starts to show negative effects. It will pass soon.

Are you trying to say that some people in the army are unhappy with Chinese government's crackdown on corruption, and they want to create a situation to shift focus?

'Repeatedly humiliating'? :rofl: Did you know that the ITBP goes across too at regular intervals? The difference is that the ITBP don't lug tents around like morons as the Chinese do and these are never publicized by the Chinese like we do. We have a free media unlike the Chinese. :P

64a27757def2f9cebb745c73d0e8e87e._.jpg

ARE

32275ea3a0ceddd4a1cf019ba2c1b6ee._.jpg

That's like a boxer showing the right and scoring with the left hook,
China may be courting but it's repeatedly humiliating India at the same time.

India to Aid Vietnam Naval Expansion | Page 5

According to you. Thats it. Very good way to keep yourself happy in this difficult situation.
Take my words we never had an easy situation since 1947. We are seriously accustomed to all that is happening here and we don't need any of this show to make our side happy.

Are you trying to say that some people in the army are unhappy with Chinese government's crackdown on corruption, and they want to create a situation to shift focus?

Xi is still accumulating his power. He put Xu caihou in prison. However, this doesn't mean he has 100% control of the military.

yes, very real, a Falun Gong news paper, I mean what could be fake about that. For someone that keep screaming Chinese propaganda, you have no eye for what propaganda truly is.

This also explain why you guys can't really understand China, because to you everything inside China is propaganda and everything outside and critical of China is the truth.

I won't ask you to change your view, but just consider this, GDP numbers could be falsified, but can development? Indian people have been to China, compare it to India, does China really look and feel like a nation that makes all these reports seem real?

Your anti China views are diluting your judgement, ask yourself, making you believing in everything and anything even slightly critical of China. To be fair a lot of Chinese on Chinese forums are also the same way, but with US, I also don't agree with that.

yes, very real, a Falun Gong news paper, I mean what could be fake about that. For someone that keep screaming Chinese propaganda, you have no eye for what propaganda truly is.

This also explain why you guys can't really understand China, because to you everything inside China is propaganda and everything outside and critical of China is the truth.

I won't ask you to change your view, but just consider this, GDP numbers could be falsified, but can development? Indian people have been to China, compare it to India, does China really look and feel like a nation that makes all these reports seem real?

Your anti China views are diluting your judgement, ask yourself, making you believing in everything and anything even slightly critical of China. To be fair a lot of Chinese on Chinese forums are also the same way, but with US, I also don't agree with that.

do you know how to win a war with a powerful country? A country is powerful not because of its weaponry and economy. It is powerful if the countrymen are ready to defend it specially the Leadership.

Soviet Union was very powerful, but leadership collapsed and so its economy.

Don't be overconfident.

do you know how to win a war with a powerful country? A country is powerful not because of its weaponry and economy. It is powerful if the countrymen are ready to defend it specially the Leadership.

Soviet Union was very powerful, but leadership collapsed and so its economy.

Don't be overconfident.

I thought about a long reply, but then I realized, when a person thinks China has no strong leadership and a weak will, what could I say objective or not, that can change his view.

If you can compare us to Soviets even though we are so different, but we are both communists, then I can compare India to Mali because you are both democratic.

But I will add this, we know what fear is, and that makes us far more powerful than those who don't.

The Indian response seems to be blunt.

I remember one of the request from Chinese side border talks was not to post any ITBF personnel on Indo-Chinese border.

We can continue with more reciprocity from our side.

Recent agreements with Vietnam seems icing on the cake

Back
Top Bottom