What's new

Chinese soldiers surround Indian Soldiers in Chumur area in Ladhakh, media reports

I thought about a long reply, but then I realized, when a person thinks China has no strong leadership and a weak will, what could I say objective or not, that can change his view.

If you can compare us to Soviets even though we are so different, but we are both communists, then I can compare India to Mali because you are both democratic.

But I will add this, we know what fear is, and that makes us far more powerful than those who don't.
Bro, there's no need to care about what others are saying. China has made great progress in the past years and is becoming a major power. I think Chinese people should be more confident. Comparing China with USSR's collapse only indicates some people know nothing about China's economy, culture, politics and the society as a whole. But this is fine, it can only lead to their misjudgment. As long as China has a clear head, she will continue on the fast lane to enjoy the ride and catch up with G7 countries.

China is like Pakistan. Their military controls the government. Not the other way around.

few days ago Indians were jumping in joy over BRICS deal and investments

and now China does this to humiliate bharat-gow -mata ???!!

Where are shri modi ji's balls all the baniyas have been bragging about?

LOL!

yeah it was pakistan who did 1984 riots :)
To counter pakistan you ned balls, remember what did you do after parliment drama in 2002 and after bombay drama in 2008? :lol:

Poor Pakistani deliberately forgot to mention 1965,1971 & 1999. We cut your country into half, grab siachen from you. Ain't that enough balls for you? lol

U feel proud over cowardly act of terrorism ie 2002 & 2008.. Typical terrorist mindset of the terrorist country.

few days ago Indians were jumping in joy over BRICS deal and investments

and now China does this to humiliate bharat-gow -mata ???!!

Where are shri modi ji's balls all the baniyas have been bragging about?

LOL!

Don't get your hopes high ..... Chinese will run back with tail between their legs like the last time and you will be left with egg in your face .

LOL!

Poor Pakistani deliberately forgot to mention 1965,1971 & 1999. We cut your country into two, grab siachen from you. Ain't that enough balls for you? lol

U feel proud over cowardly act of terrorism ie 2002 & 2008.. Typical terrorist mindset of the terrorist country.
Oh my god, an other keybord hindu brainless warrior.
Been our slave for 1000 years, then again get raped in 1948(we took half of kashmir), then in 1965 (you run away to UN and your big dady USSR), then get raped once again in 1999(it was a big defeat for india according to indian generals, but it was portrait as a victory by your media, do littel research)----In 2002 & 2008 your gov kill your own people so they can blame pakistan and attack on it, but helas you need balls for that. You vegetarians can kill only innocent kashmiris, or civil sikhs, and other minorities-----Go and watch POGO & Bollywood, this forum is for intelligent and serious peoples not for kid.

I thought about a long reply, but then I realized, when a person thinks China has no strong leadership and a weak will, what could I say objective or not, that can change his view.

If you can compare us to Soviets even though we are so different, but we are both communists, then I can compare India to Mali because you are both democratic.

But I will add this, we know what fear is, and that makes us far more powerful than those who don't.

I did not mention any kind of economy structure. I only gave reference to weak leadership. The Chinese have indeed a very strong leadership, but the question is how long?
China has only started of course in the next 50 years you can give a time frame if a single leadership comes which is corrupt and pro west, that will be trouble some.

Bringing India into discussion is not fruitful because, in India the system is so molded that it is not the Leadership which decides the fate, it is the people. If leadership fails, in the next five years comes a new leadership. But the only problem in India is, the system is very slow and so is the development.

Oh my god, an other keybord hindu brainless warrior.
Been our slave for 1000 years, then again get raped in 1948(we took half of kashmir), then in 1965 (you run away to UN and your big dady USSR), then get raped once again in 1999(it was a big defeat for india according to indian generals, but it was portrait as a victory by your media, do littel research)----In 2002 & 2008 your gov kill your own people so they can blame pakistan and attack on it, but helas you need balls for that. You vegetarians can kill only innocent kashmiris, or civil sikhs, and other minorities-----Go and watch POGO & Bollywood, this forum is for intelligent and serious peoples not for kid.

Lol and Here comes junior Zaid jahil Hamid. Low caste converts never ruled India. That 1000 years theory has been debunked million times already lol. You Arab wannabes would never learn true history. All you learn is manipulated history from madrasas in Pakistan.

1965, 1999 were strategic defeat for Pakistan. U failed to achieve your strategic objectives in both Wars and ran back with your tail between the legs lol.

Millions of Pakistani watch bollywood movies too. Kiddo. Stop watching Zaid Hamid talk shows and learn real history.

That's like a boxer showing the right and scoring with the left hook,
China may be courting but it's repeatedly humiliating India at the same time.

there was another incident somewhat recently in which the Chinese destroyed indian bunkers,and surveillance equipment

indians are surprisingly quiet or dismissive about it

Back
Top Bottom