What's new

Chinese soldiers surround Indian Soldiers in Chumur area in Ladhakh, media reports

More than likely this is the PLA acting to create confusion and friction on Indian lawmakers. Its hard to determine whether there is a serious disconnect between the PLA and the ruling party, but it could be a ploy as well. Confuse, divide, split but still retain support. The prupose it serves is murky but maybe its done on purpose to give off the perception that one should thread carefully. Confusion slows us down by inhibting decision making because we cant read our neighbor's intentions correctly.

For once, I say accept Chinese investment of 100 billion but in key areas that have NO SECURITY RELATED ISSUES. Unless, of course China agrees to make us an equal partner but then the question remains if they are highly developed in that sphere, they will learn our weakness and possibly hurt our learning curve on purpose.

Ajit Doval should make it a point, to take Orphan kids both male and female who look black, Aborginal, White, Chinese, etc (based on physical features) and train them to be future spies who can blend anywhere in the world. This would proper nutriton from early age, great education from young age, sports, fitness, tech ed, etc. Congress would never do it, but Modi/Ajit might....considering the implications of such a program.
It always happens in dictatorial regime's there are factions within PLA both anti - India and pro-india this how they functions

this is sad and pathetic how bjp has failed to raise this issue with the chinese counterparts ,you only show your fake balls when it comes to pakistan and Bangladesh

Don't waste your time!!! Mate :D:D

Dude, it just irritates me. This is a time when we should all be united....yet all I see is Congress supporters bickering and just waiting for Modi to mess up so they can jump on him. Wtf? These guys are so blinded by scam politics they fail to see the light. We will never be strong if keep dividing ourselves based on some BS. We keep on emulating US politics and look how that is messing up the US? Democracy can be a success or a failure...it all depends on how we work together.

Where were these guys when Congress was committing scam after scam? Where were they during the CWG fiasco? How about Sheila and her outrageous corruption and the fact that Sonia moved her to Kerala to escape corruption? Doesn't that show Sonia was protecting corrupt politicans? The fact that Congress knew about this law yet never did one damn thing to change it means what? THEY APPROVE OF CORRUPTION AND TOOK NOT STEPS TO STOP IT. %0 yrs in office but their party could not revamp our laws? We still have use British laws from 150 yrs ago? Pretty f-ing pathetic. Its almost as if the govt goes out of its way to protect this cunt?

Modi has just finished around a 100 days. Give the guy a break. He is doing more than any of our past politicans.

Food for thought INDIA....next time major Chinese officials come for talks or visits, keep an increased alert on the borders. It has become quite evident, the PLA will do anything to stir shit up

Dude, it just irritates me. This is a time when we should all be united....yet all I see is Congress supporters bickering and just waiting for Modi to mess up so they can jump on him. Wtf? These guys are so blinded by scam politics they fail to see the light. We will never be strong if keep dividing ourselves based on some BS. We keep on emulating US politics and look how that is messing up the US? Democracy can be a success or a failure...it all depends on how we work together.

Where were these guys when Congress was committing scam after scam? Where were they during the CWG fiasco? How about Sheila and her outrageous corruption and the fact that Sonia moved her to Kerala to escape corruption? Doesn't that show Sonia was protecting corrupt politicans? The fact that Congress knew about this law yet never did one damn thing to change it means what? THEY APPROVE OF CORRUPTION AND TOOK NOT STEPS TO STOP IT. %0 yrs in office but their party could not revamp our laws? We still have use British laws from 150 yrs ago? Pretty f-ing pathetic. Its almost as if the govt goes out of its way to protect this cunt?

Modi has just finished around a 100 days. Give the guy a break. He is doing more than any of our past politicans.

Food for thought INDIA....next time major Chinese officials come for talks or visits, keep an increased alert on the borders. It has become quite evident, the PLA will do anything to stir shit up

Now that your beloved BJP is in power, let's forget the past Congress rule and look at the current rule. Or will it be simply a future excuse that "BJP failed since people expected it to fix all the Congress problems in 5 years" ? That seems to be the advanced battalion of the BJP motto which is being unleashed for the next general elections :D

This is clearly a lie, 300 men, that's a battalion, there isn't a battalion there, and they certainly won't all go out at once for the ones that are there.

It's almost always a company stationed at each point.

Usual patrols are about 15 men more or less.

Does the author even know how much supplies a 300 men battalion would need to survive and be effective for just one day?

This is clearly a lie, 300 men, that's a battalion, there isn't a battalion there, and they certainly won't all go out at once for the ones that are there.

It's almost always a company stationed at each point.

Usual patrols are about 15 men more or less.

Does the author even know how much supplies a 300 men battalion would need to survive and be effective for just one day?

but what do you think, why indian officials are lying? what could be the reason?

but what do you think, why indian officials are lying? what could be the reason?
you have to ask them, the videos of Indian and Chinese troops going at it are always numbered in the teens for the Chinese side. There are reasons for that. Standard patrol squad is around that number, sometimes even smaller, actually most times even smaller.

Is it realist to expect 300 men gather in one place with all the supplies needed? That's a whole battalion, you need planning and coordination, even the disconnect theory between civilian and military don't work, because without civilian government, a 300 battalion can't be supplied, 15 men maybe, but 300? Come on.

Also Tibet region is under going intense military drills aiming at combat situations, and finding problems, even the military news is changing tones, before it was all rosy, now, everyone is saying how much they need to change.

Who even has the time for these shenanigans, also, aside from Indian side, nobody in China cares about West of the border. So you have to ask the value of such a move.

you have to ask them,

indian media asked them and they said what they had to say. if you don't believe in them, fine, nobody is forcing you. you said what you wanted to say. fine again. :)

indian media asked them and they said what they had to say. if you don't believe in them, fine, nobody is forcing you. you said what you wanted to say. fine again. :)
I'm not saying I don't believe them, I'm saying it's not possible, if I told you 1 + 3 = 8, it's not a matter of trust, it's a matter of we don't have that many men there.

I'm not saying I don't believe them, I'm saying it's not possible, if I told you 1 + 3 = 8, it's not a matter of trust, it's a matter of we don't have that many men there.

ok, so, according to you it is not possible. i have no problem with that. but i don't think readers of this forum are going to believe in what an anonymous random poster in a defense forum thinks as impossible. may be, they would have believed in chinese government sources. i say, india is doing its job by answering the media, china is doing its job keeping silence and you may continue believing in what you think impossible. world is smart enough to know why one keeps silence.

ok, so, according to you it is not possible. i have no problem with that. but i don't think readers of this forum are going to believe in what an anonymous random poster in a defense forum thinks as impossible. may be, they would have believed in chinese government sources. i say, india is doing its job by answering the media, china is doing its job keeping silence and you may continue believing in what you think impossible. world is smart enough to know why one keeps silence.
So facts have no place on this forum now is that what it is? Ask your own soldiers how long it takes to patrol these places, and how much supplies, just 15 men need.

I don't care one way or the other, I don't need to or want to defend anything. I'm just saying based on my following the Chinese military through CHINESE sources(despite your prejudices the only reliable source if you know what to follow), it's pretty much impossible to move a battalion of men to a single location without significant resources.

This isn't 1962 where guys carrying buns and a few rounds can move.

The problem you guys have is this is a conspiracy, and I can honestly tell you, we don't need a conspiracy with you, you are overestimating the importance of the border with you. We won in 62, we don't feel the need to repeat, just like the Japanese don't feel the need to make a point today.

Put your feelings aside, think objectively, if it was really 300 men, would that not be an invasion instead of a "incursion." 300 men is pretty serious firepower, it's not a normal patrol, it's an independent combat unit.

Back
Top Bottom