What's new

Chinese soldiers surround Indian Soldiers in Chumur area in Ladhakh, media reports

THis reminds me of what Chesty Puller said.

They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now, now we can shoot at those bastards from every direction.

That's like a boxer showing the right and scoring with the left hook,
China may be courting but it's repeatedly humiliating India at the same time.
'Repeatedly humiliating'? :rofl: Did you know that the ITBP goes across too at regular intervals? The difference is that the ITBP don't lug tents around like morons as the Chinese do and these are never publicized by the Chinese like we do. We have a free media unlike the Chinese. :P

'Repeatedly humiliating'? :rofl: Did you know that the ITBP goes across too at regular intervals? The difference is that the ITBP don't lug tents around like morons as the Chinese do and these are never publicized by the Chinese like we do. We have a free media unlike the Chinese. :P
haha, if your brave army dare to step into China's territory, your free media must celebrate it as a national day.

in fact, your free media carry another meaning of free to lie on media.

Filhal tau unhon nay chut!y@ bunaya hua hai !

nah,we're accoustomed with their Chut!y@pp@.but take it from this angle,their president is coming within days.its going to be more embarrassment for him,especially when he is coming to invest heavily into India. :lol: and that kind of stand off in place,I wonder what kind of "Red Carpet" welcome he'll get. :rofl:

and about Stand Off,we've seen more hilarious than this one...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

looks like a Gay party... :sarcastic:

by the way,its Assam Rifles on Indian side,a paramilitary unit,not Indian Army.

Last edited:
Bought some popcorn & coke

switched the tv on..
national & international. No news whatsoever.
I will kill the thread starter & his source. Had hei yaar, wasted my time. :(

haha, if your brave army dare to step into China's territory, your free media must celebrate it as a national day.

in fact, your free media carry another meaning of free to lie on media.
I've noticed that newbies nowadays have started blabbering nonsense without a break. There must be something in China's air that makes people produce brain farts of epic proportions.

These unnecessary aggressive posturing will not help either instead it will worsen.... Its a best time to put some teeth in our policy to deal with China....

Its much better this way. Indians soldiers posted on Chinese territories (according to them), all confrontations on their territories (according to them), Indians blame the Chinese for the confrontations, all the while counting $ coming from China!

Brilliant I say...
awesome way to cover frustration .. you people are "MENTALLY DEFEATED" :-)

awesome way to cover frustration .. you people are "MENTALLY DEFEATED" :-)

It's the reality .

The area is not demarcated and is claimed by both India as well as China .

The same way China is seen as intruding in Indian area (Indian POV) then the same can be seen as India intruding into Chinese area (Chinese POV) .

If the next super power with 2nd biggest military power and 3 trillion reserves can't stop a military from a 3rd world country , you can easily assume who will have the ultimate frustration .

It will be your higher than mountain and deeper than ocean friends ..... :lol:

By whom ? :undecided:

Indeed. I must agree with your statement. At this stage, I await a response from the new "Lion of India" who threw tantrums against the Congress Party when China did the same whilst he was in opposition

COngress? Dude they didn;t do shit for decades. At least Modi is going in the right direction and has made more progress in 100 days than 50 yrs of Congress rule...

More than likely this is the PLA acting to create confusion and friction on Indian lawmakers. Its hard to determine whether there is a serious disconnect between the PLA and the ruling party, but it could be a ploy as well. Confuse, divide, split but still retain support. The prupose it serves is murky but maybe its done on purpose to give off the perception that one should thread carefully. Confusion slows us down by inhibting decision making because we cant read our neighbor's intentions correctly.

For once, I say accept Chinese investment of 100 billion but in key areas that have NO SECURITY RELATED ISSUES. Unless, of course China agrees to make us an equal partner but then the question remains if they are highly developed in that sphere, they will learn our weakness and possibly hurt our learning curve on purpose.

Ajit Doval should make it a point, to take Orphan kids both male and female who look black, Aborginal, White, Chinese, etc (based on physical features) and train them to be future spies who can blend anywhere in the world. This would proper nutriton from early age, great education from young age, sports, fitness, tech ed, etc. Congress would never do it, but Modi/Ajit might....considering the implications of such a program.

Back
Top Bottom