What's new

Chinese soldiers surround Indian Soldiers in Chumur area in Ladhakh, media reports

Why there is no report from the most anti-china paper TOI, also there is no such report in NDTV,Rediff India Express . Can anyone confirm this news

What clear message? AFAIK China don't play cricket.
chachu,,,more aggressive yani diplomatically Japan,Vietnam,Australia,US waigairah ke sath uthna baithna + militry jo chahe kare(mujhe nai pata,maybe more aggressive patrolling)

btw-kya sacchi me indo-pak cricket band ho gaya :cray:

Will China going to attack India under the wake of Friendship over India?
Maybe not...Mostly this whole incident will be over without a shot being fired. Also with Xi's visit, the issue will be lost somewhere in the commotion. India will say, we made a strong comment regarding the issue to Xi, Who assured us that he will look at the situation.
But imagine the effect it will have on the morale of the soldiers..........
I had voted for BJP, just because I wanted to see a better response than the previous government..........
I know war is not an option for us......But some retaliation in diplomatic, strategic way would have been good to see....
But alas, we have to pay the price for not being aligned clearly to NATO or Russia clearly, by being humiliated again and again...
Hope

seems to be a false news..

such serious news would be there in all major news outlets..

This is a serious escalation, especially if boh countries are ready to send even more soldiers to the site.

seems to be a false news..

such serious news would be there in all major news outlets..

no- they'd probably suppress it for some time.

Sweep them with machine gun fire! Just speed bumps on the road to Delhi.

Then get ready for nukes.

This is a serious escalation, especially if boh countries are ready to send even more soldiers to the site.

no- they'd probably suppress it for some time.

Then get ready for nukes.

I wont bet on it for time being..

Lets wait for Xi's visit..

I think this is jusy hyped drama by someone...

I don't believe Chinese Premier Xi would be visiting India if he is planning war...

I guess better to wait for 2 days without getting into some non confirmed news ??

Back
Top Bottom