What's new

Chinese saris threaten Indian tradition

Did not know that
Unfortunately the first country that comes to mind on hearing the word Kimono is Japan not China.

it is because nibbonzis, like indians, are adept at stealing and both have long set their eyes on china.

but you should wait to hear how bonzis beat them all in thievery.

Professional trolls on the thread now!!

Another day and the target is good earning!!

another day and most likely another indian weaver driven to bankruptcy and possibly suicide, which i heard is a popular financial planning scheme in india. now if only indians or anglo-saxons had never attempted to steal from china and created a silk industry in india in the first place and didn't force so many of indian women into the trade, financial planners in india wouldn't have to customarily recommend suicide as a fallback financial option to its rural poor. so this should be a real and serious moral discussion about theft and its consequences and indians should troll less and contribute more to a dialogue that can truly purify their nation's ethics.

I don't get it
Indians were all so happy about MFS that Pakistan gave them because, they said, it will bring in more competition and decrease prices.

So why are they angry when the exact same thin happened to them?

could it have something to do with Indian double standards?

Outsource all sari manufacturing to BD. Chinese won't be able to compete.

jk jk!

another day and most likely another indian weaver driven to bankruptcy and possibly suicide, which i heard is a popular financial planning scheme in india. now if only indians or anglo-saxons had never attempted to steal from china and created a silk industry in india in the first place and didn't force so many of indian women into the trade, financial planners in india wouldn't have to customarily recommend suicide as a fallback financial option to its rural poor. so this should be a real and serious moral discussion about theft and its consequences and indians should troll less and contribute more to a dialogue that can truly purify their nation's ethics.

:rofl: :rofl: somebody translate this in English please..

I don't get it
Indians were all so happy about MFS that Pakistan gave them because, they said, it will bring in more competition and decrease prices.

So why are they angry when the exact same thin happened to them?

could it have something to do with Indian double standards?

Pakistan has not granted India MFN status only India has granted Pak so far

Could Indian government make some anti-fake stickers or similar sort for hand made sarees for people who manually make them? Then poor people will get machine-made ones for cheaper price, those who can afford buy hand made ones. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

some one loosing livelyhood because of free import of garments is funny to you. may be some day when Indians over take most of the sectors in Pakistan and cut your jobs you'll not feel the same.
And more people can afford to sari too!! and they can buy more for wear, Does it?
And I also find many indian like to blame on other for their loser, we just make the thing, selling and importing and buying is your problem, You said you are freedom, have complete legal system, good patent law, Where is it? That's all your pride.
Jean is also a symbol of USA, and china make so many jeans. Why don't you learn something from USA??? Stop complaining all day and night!!

Back
Top Bottom